LibreELEC-RR 10.0 / master-rr
This fork comes with all stock LibreELEC features but also with 3 different emulation frontends which were integrated into the Kodi Estuary theme. They allow you to run several libretro & standalone emulation cores to play basically all games of the common home consoles, arcade & home computer systems of the last decades. Moonlight allows you to stream your favorite games from your gaming pc if you use a Nvidia Geforce GPU & Generic builds feature Brave browser as well as Spotify as built in packages.
- read the FAQ
- read the How To's & Configuration
- My build is based on libreelec-10.0 or the master branch so even though it's based on a matured platform you might encounter bugs
- I highly recommend a clean installation! Since a lot of things have changed under the "hood" if it comes to paths, default configs & features.
- All necessary information was "outsourced" to the GitHub Wiki which is linked down below
- To report bugs use this Issues page
Python3 changes in Kodi v19 mean 99.99% of add-ons stop working. Most official Kodi add-ons now have Matrix compatible versions in the Kodi repo, but the transtion to them is not always smooth. Incompatible Python2 add-ons are disabled automatically on upgrade and users need to find/update add-ons to Python3 versions before re-enabling them. Banned/piracy add-ons are heavily impacted by the Python3 change, and while we don’t care about them breaking, we do care about the abuse that’s often hurled at staff when we refuse sympathy or support to that subset of users.