7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• hi guys ive got a t95 which runs well from sd but id like to see if its better on nand,when i ssh to install to nand i get as far as first question then it disconnects.
    ive tried installing from recovery using both sd and usb but it just wont take it and i have to keep reflashing android,ive noticed this method has now been crossed off on installation notes,is there a work around ?
    cheers gaz

Anyone had this issue before and managed to resolve it?
    @kzaq is the install from recovery no longer an option mate?
    [hr]

Anyone had this issue before and managed to resolve it?
    @kzaq is the install from recovery no longer an option mate?

kszaq apologies for the typo

Edited once, last by gazrob (November 20, 2016 at 10:42 AM).

• Hi Kszag

I use this gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb ,and all works ,but there is no Wi-Fi and no remote working.

Spec devece app tell me thet i have :Broadcom 4329/30 AP Mode,what to do?

This is from SSH:

LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.2.009
    LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/device; cat /sys/bus/sdio/devices/*/ve
    ndor
    0x4335
    0x4335
    0x4335
    0x02d0
    0x02d0
    0x02d0
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LibreELEC:~ # udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio\:0001\:1/
    P: /devices/http://d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DEVPATH=/devices/http://d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
    E: DRIVER=bcmsdh_sdmmc
    E: MODALIAS=sdio:c00v02D0d4335
    E: SDIO_CLASS=00
    E: SDIO_ID=02D0:4335
    E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio
    E: [email protected]
    E: TAGS=:systemd:
    E: USEC_INITIALIZED=14688797
    E: brcm_device=bcm4335c0

Edited once, last by PLASMA (November 20, 2016 at 6:30 PM).

• Thanks for the link. Yup. Works smooth for me too. That's quite some capable hardware for cheap!

I suppose a YouTube app or add-on will be able to detect if the online YT video is HDR according to the metadata associated with the clip on YT servers, not from metadata embedded in the video so picture should appear correct but somehow I think 4K HDR YT will never happen on these boxes, at least not in android, at least not officially... It's officially available only on Chromecast ultra, AFAIK, everyone else is in waiting...

Sent from my GM 5 Plus d using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by mytbyte (November 20, 2016 at 11:51 AM).

• I am using a minimx, and in the past when I long pressed the menu button on the remote it would show me the codec info, now it just works as the normal press. Is there a way I can assign this function back the the button?

• I want to thank you again, especially for pointing out for 11. You really need to do this two times on the mx iii ii , before it writes properly to nand it seems. I didn't use the commands for wifi, as I'm only using ethernet.

So far Kodi seems to be a whole lot snappier at everything than my Pi2 with Xbian, that I came from. Time will tell if its more stable, but something tells me it will be :)

• Hello,

I have an odd issue with the 7.02.009 build.
    When a I play a 1080p mkv it showed zoomed top left on the TV screen. I can only watch about half of the image.
    I have not encounter this with the previous build, I'm using this build since 7.0.2.005.

I don't have the problem with 720p mkv or lower resolution, only on 1080p. I have tested about 20 different 1080p mkv I have always observed the issue.

I have a Beelink MiniMXIII connected directly through HDMI to a SONY TV BRAVIA KDL-50W805B. I also have an Samsung home cinema connected to the TV on HDMI.
    I'm using the gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb and I did a clean install (boot from sd card)

• I have to remind everybody that every issue report that is not in "known issues" should at least contain full log. Otherwise I can only guess what's happening and this means wasting more of your and my time. Instructions in this thread: LibreELEC

Edited once, last by kszaq (November 20, 2016 at 10:33 PM).

• kszaq you make my world better.
    Cheap chinise box OTT M9 4k (videostrong is an vendor) works like charm.
    Remote , poweron/off/sleep/wakeup! ,wifi , bt, ethernet works out of the box.
    Passtrough to HDMI works, change refresh to match material one works.
    it works 1000 times better than original firmware.
    Awsome work man! :D

• Just upgraded my Nexbox A95X to the 009 build, from the latest development build of 008. All seems to be working fine!
    Thanks a bunch :D

Are you running from SD card or did you write to the A95X? Did you unzip the file to get the image and then write using the burning tool? Sorry for all of the questions i just dont want to brick my A95X.

Im running from SD card and it works great. I want to write to the device now.

Thank you

• Could not awake my box from power-off and "fixed" it now. The android-firmware i was upgrading from, had the same shutdown-start issue (despite remote working once the box was started), it was not the original stock firmware for my box! I guess the remote control driver is fixed in the bootloader (?) and LE is keeping the bootloader. So when upgrading to LE, use original stock firmware. :) Nexbox MXQ Pro s905 1GB/8GB worksfine now, with p200/1gb/Realteak-dtb p201.dtb.

Thx for this build kszaq!

@ kings322
    Bricking is very unlikely. Flashed my box more than 100x, when trying to make custom firmware. Messed things up by switching uboot, kernel, recovery etc. was no problem at all, USB Burning Tool revived my box'es everytime again.

If you want to write to NAND read post #1 again. You will have to run "installtointernal" via ssh, there is no LibreElec Image to use "burning tool". If things go wrong just use burning tool.

Edited once, last by KyleRiemen (November 22, 2016 at 9:26 AM).

• Could not awake my box from power-off and "fixed" it now. The android-firmware i was upgrading from, had the same shutdown-start issue (despite remote working once the box was started), it was not the original stock firmware for my box! I guess the remote control driver is fixed in the bootloader (?) and LE is keeping the bootloader. So when upgrading to LE, use original stock firmware. :) Nexbox MXQ Pro s905 1GB/8GB worksfine now, with p200/1gb/Realteak-dtb.

Thx for this build kszaq!

@ kings322
    Bricking is very unlikely. Flashed my box more than 100x, when trying to make custom firmware. Messed things up by switching uboot, kernel, recovery etc. was no problem at all, USB Burning Tool revived my box'es everytime again.

If you want to write to NAND read post #1 again. You will have to run "installtointernal" via ssh, there is no LibreElec Image to use "burning tool". If things go wrong just use burning tool.

I appreciate the help. I have installed this version of Libreelec and it works great on my A95X. I have been looking something like this for a long time.

Thanks again