Posts by KyleRiemen

Hello,

i have a odroid C2 with LE 7.1.1 running and would like to use my german external keyboard. I tried changing keyboard layout to "German QWERTZ", but it only changes the on screen keys, i have set language to german, tried "Central Europe (Windows)" on character set, nothing seems to work. The external keyboard still acts like a english qwerty keyboard. How do i set it properly?

Additionally i would like to my android MXQ Pro remote to work with odroid C2, is this possible? I have a remote.conf from android. Can i use it? Do i have to edit it? Where do i have to put it in?

Thx for help.

So Android powers on and off with remote but LibreElec doesn't on S905. So this is in fact a LibreElec bug?

"Android powers on" from complete Shutdown? Or just from stand by (no bootlogo, animation etc.)?
    I used the T95 Rom on my MXQ Pro (S905) and never realized, that it won't wake up from shut down, because i never shut it down completely. The prob persisted in LE, so i updated to LE from MXQ Stock Rom and remote worked fine!

Could not awake my box from power-off and "fixed" it now. The android-firmware i was upgrading from, had the same shutdown-start issue (despite remote working once the box was started), it was not the original stock firmware for my box! I guess the remote control driver is fixed in the bootloader (?) and LE is keeping the bootloader. So when upgrading to LE, use original stock firmware. :) Nexbox MXQ Pro s905 1GB/8GB worksfine now, with p200/1gb/Realteak-dtb p201.dtb.

Thx for this build kszaq!

@ kings322
    Bricking is very unlikely. Flashed my box more than 100x, when trying to make custom firmware. Messed things up by switching uboot, kernel, recovery etc. was no problem at all, USB Burning Tool revived my box'es everytime again.

If you want to write to NAND read post #1 again. You will have to run "installtointernal" via ssh, there is no LibreElec Image to use "burning tool". If things go wrong just use burning tool.