Posts by gazrob

Hi guys,

Been a very long time since I done this,the last time was when kzaq was about.

I notice the writing of the SD is now completely different.

I've downloaded the correct image and burnt to SD but I'm unsure what I need to configure to get it to boot.

Where do put dtb?

The unev.txt file part is confusing the hell out of me too (I'm hopeless)

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers gaz

Device I'm hoping to install on is mecool km9pro s905x2

Did you have any luck installing to nand? If so how did you do it? I Cant get it installed on nand on my t95 either

hi guys ive got a t95 which runs well from sd but id like to see if its better on nand,when i ssh to install to nand i get as far as first question then it disconnects.
    ive tried installing from recovery using both sd and usb but it just wont take it and i have to keep reflashing android,ive noticed this method has now been crossed off on installation notes,is there a work around ?
    cheers gaz

Anyone had this issue before and managed to resolve it?
    @kzaq is the install from recovery no longer an option mate?
    [hr]

Anyone had this issue before and managed to resolve it?
    @kzaq is the install from recovery no longer an option mate?

kszaq apologies for the typo

hi guys ive got a t95 which runs well from sd but id like to see if its better on nand,when i ssh to install to nand i get as far as first question then it disconnects.
    ive tried installing from recovery using both sd and usb but it just wont take it and i have to keep reflashing android,ive noticed this method has now been crossed off on installation notes,is there a work around ?
    cheers gaz

hi guys i was wondering if anyone could point me to a working t95 2gb ram box dbt file?,i have downloaded the generic 2gb 100m from provided list i was wondering if anyone could confirm it works? if not is there a working one.
    i take delivery of the t95 on monday i was hoping to have an sd card ready to go for its arrival
    cheers
    gaz

you are right, this was copied directly from Android during install, orgional MXIII 107L1 firmware.
    I mounted flash as RW and uploaded by modified conf with the power key disabled in LE. The button is now useless in LE but still powers on the box, shutdown, reboot etc still work from Kodi Power menu.

Adding the remote.conf for anyone looking to do the same, I have outlined each button on the remote so people know what each key is.

Could you tell me where to drop the remote conf file please? I've installed le from a screwed nand so now the remote doesn't work :(
    Cheers
    Gaz

There is no NAND zip for it. You can install .006 to internal memory, then download .img.gz to Update folder (instructions here: HOW TO:Update LibreELEC - LibreELEC).

kszaq thanks installed great :)
    One thing that doesn't work as I was coming from a screwed nand is the remote,my question is I have a bootable libreelec sd which the remote works on can I extract the remote.conf from ssh into that? Or does anyone know where I could grab it from by any chance? It's the minimxiii

you also need the Android dtb.img for your device on the SD (if you had installed LE to nand) with recovery.img and update file
    [hr]
    You obviously don't need any update file on the SD if you're going into Recovery for some other reason than updating
    [hr]

Just restored MiniMX to Android OK using TWRP backup

Yeah I tried that too but the son of a bitch is having none of it lol
    If libreelec didn't boot from sd I would've smashed it to pieces by now :)

Don't need it, just flash by putting the update and recovery file on sd card then boot using toothpick or flash the mxii image file using the usb buring tool.

Thanks mate unfortunately I can't get into recovery full stop I think I screwed that part,strange thing is libreelec still boots from sd there must be a way of booting into recovery from an sd,I've tried your method and also putting twrp on sd and trying to boot into it from that but no joy,I'm awaiting otg cable delivery

All files can be downloaded from Beelink forums

Anyone know where I could grab a uboot.bin file for the minimxiii? I'm trying to unbrick my box and have been given a tool that makes a bootable rescue sd but I need the uboot.bin file which after hours of searching I can't seem to find

You put Twrp on root of sdcard and rename it recovery.img

To flash via otg...
    1)Download & Open Amlogic USB Burning Tool
    2)Using male USB-A to USB-A cable connect the OTG Usb port to a PC while holding toothpick
    3)USB Burning Tool will recognize the device, select Android image file
    4)Click Start, wait 2-5mins..

This may help...

How to use the Amlogic USB Burning Tool to manually update firmware - AndroidPCReview

Thanks mate,appreciate it :)
    [hr]

Thanks mate that firmware will come in handy