Posts by Ronflex

    Hello,


    Wierd thing with Transmission on Coreelec, my custome settings.json file is overwriten every time I start transmission


    I use the following path /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

    Thank you Ronflex for reporting and proposing a fix.
    What version of the Mono add-on are you using?


    I'm using version 8.0.0e of LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X


    LibreELEC:/var # mono -V
    Mono JIT compiler version 4.8.0 (Stable 4.8.0.495/e4a3cf3 Tue Mar 7 20:18:12 CET 2017)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. Home | Mono
    TLS: __thread
    SIGSEGV: normal
    Notifications: epoll
    Architecture: armel,vfp+hard
    Disabled: none
    Misc: softdebug
    LLVM: supported, not enabled.
    GC: sgen


    Solved by typing this on a ssh session =>


    curl -L -o /tmp/cacert.pem cacert.pem
    cert-sync --user /tmp/cacert.pem


    taken from Mono 4.8.0 Release Notes | Mono

    I'm a very happy VPN Manager user, everything works as a charm except that addconfiguration is lost when upgrading libreelec version or VPN Manager version.


    When it occurs I have to reenter the VPN username and password and retest the connection to make it work.
    It is a normal behavior ?
    I'm currently using [8.0.0e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X and latest version of VPN Manager. I've had the issue for the past two month while following up the libreelec or vpn manager updates.

    Hello


    I have a network issue with Jacket since I update to version [8.0.0e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X


    It seems the issue reside within mono, when I tried to test an Indexer, the following error message occur in the log : "Exception in test_indexer"


    When activating extended debug and looking in the log file ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.jackett/log.txt it indicate an TLS exception


    Do you have any clue to solve this ? I'm not sure this is related to your addon.


    2017-03-10 09:16:42.2972 Error Exception in test_indexer System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.) ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: Invalid certificate received from server. Error code: 0xffffffff800b010a
    at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.EndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00040] in <59bcb3a41e31492f91d9513566444e88>:0
    at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.SafeEndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult ar, System.Boolean ignoreEmpty) [0x00000] in <59bcb3a41e31492f91d9513566444e88>:0
    at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.NegotiateAsyncWorker (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00071] in <59bcb3a41e31492f91d9513566444e88>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---


    Thanks in advance


    kszaq : on S905, the LibreELEC add-on repository points at codesnake's Wetek_Play_2 aarch64 add-ons.
    Are these vanilla Wetek_Play_2 add-ons, or are they built with yet another LE fork?
    [hr]
    Otherwise, add-ons built for S905 7.2.0-009 can be found here


    Hello


    It's not working on Beelink MiniMXIII S905 running on 7.2.0-009 build.
    I tried the following build thoradia/7.0/S905/aarch64 at master · thoradia/thoradia · GitHub.
    The package are successfully installed, but there are not starting either within the GUI or cli.


    Daemon is not starting, if I launch manually the service I got the help options.


    Do you have any hint ?

    When a I play a 1080p mkv it showed zoomed top left on the TV screen. I can only watch about half of the image.
    I have not encounter this with the previous build.


    I don't have the problem with 720p mkv or lower resolution, only on 1080p. I have tested about 20 different 1080p mkv I have always observed the issue.


    I have a Beelink MiniMXIII connected directly through HDMI to a SONY TV BRAVIA KDL-50W805B. I also have an Samsung home cinema connected to the TV on HDMI.
    I'm using the gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb and I did a clean install (boot from sd card)


    For this bug report purpose I played the sample taken from the samples Samples - Official Kodi Wiki
    12. MPEG2 1080i/29.970 (U.S. ATSC OTA capture, muxed into MKV w/DD5.1 audio)


    I can visualize this on the tv



    And this on VLC


    Hello,


    I have an odd issue with the 7.02.009 build.
    When a I play a 1080p mkv it showed zoomed top left on the TV screen. I can only watch about half of the image.
    I have not encounter this with the previous build, I'm using this build since 7.0.2.005.


    I don't have the problem with 720p mkv or lower resolution, only on 1080p. I have tested about 20 different 1080p mkv I have always observed the issue.


    I have a Beelink MiniMXIII connected directly through HDMI to a SONY TV BRAVIA KDL-50W805B. I also have an Samsung home cinema connected to the TV on HDMI.
    I'm using the gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb and I did a clean install (boot from sd card)