7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• Thanks for your help, unfortunatelu id doenst work on my case. The return button now doenst work at all (it used to open something like a progress bar on top).

But really thanks for the try

Can't you fix this with the Kodi Keymap addon?
    Add-on:Keymap Editor - Official Kodi Wiki
    I used it to map unused buttons (numbers 0-9) on my tiny Nexbox remote to functions in Kodi. I guess you can also use it to "learn" the command for the back button of your remote?

• Thanks for your help, unfortunatelu id doenst work on my case. The return button now doenst work at all (it used to open something like a progress bar on top).

But really thanks for the try

I also own a Mini M8S II (S905X 2G/8GB version). The remote.conf file that kostaman gave you should work, only the 'Return' button is remapped. Please try the 'Pointer' button (locate lower right next to the cursor key) for 'Return' action.

I guess kostaman got the remote.conf file from the same source as I did. I like this remapping as it is the same as all my other remote control.

• Hi!

Maybe test a experimental build with this source helps or at least check the commits to see if the backports contains something interesting.

Is a Kodi 16 + a lot of backports + LE patches + patches from other projects like OSMC
    It contains 122 commits over the official version of Kodi 16

Comparing xbmc:Jarvis...asavah:Jarvis-amlogic · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub

Thanks, but these patches are actually LE patches from Wrxtasy and some from me. And as far as I can tell it will stutter on many videos (e.g. VC-1) because of a few patches that I already tested and ruled out... I think the approach in the latest test build is the best I've ever tested on my 50GB+ sample videos. ;)

Actually what kostaman sees - skipping to next chapter - is correct behaviour.

• I have 2 mxq pro 4k boxes and use device tree "gxbb_p200_1G_100M.dtb" for both of them. All work fine, except one box can power on by remote and secont can't do that. It can be fixed?

• kostaman Can you try this devel version with "The Grand Budapest Hotel": http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/devel/201...cef.img.gz

There are 32 Chapters in my movie file. Seek 10 minutes takes me to the next chapter not 10 minutes

If you wish to Jump in minutes whilst playing a movie with chapters you can use the "right arrow on the remote wheel" and press QUICKLY until you see 30 second increments on OSD. Pressing the right arrow immediately after first press increases the forward in 30 second increments eg: 30 , 1 minute, 1.30 minutes. You have to press continuously to see the increments rise as options. As soon as you stop pressing the right arrow the movie will jump that increment and not before.
    This is not easy to explain but it works perfect with no freezes.

• Hi guys, i am using LibreElec with succes (every version) on my Qbox 2/16GB (installed to nand). Everything working fine. But on my new Beelink MINI MXIII II Amlogic S905X Quad Core - 2GB+32GB EU , i have troubles with my remote. It simply does not work. if i take my remote from my samsung tv, with hdmi-cec it does work fine. i tryed 009 build, and the latest dev version, tryed different and stock dtb files (gxl 2gb version etc) But the remote that comes with it does nothing in LibreElec, in android it is working fine. Any idea how to fix this, or how can i send or read a log file? I am pretty new in how to report a bug. So be gentle :P Greetings from the Netherlands. EDIT: Nevermind. I did copy the remote.conf to configuration folder (that LibreElec did put on my sd card after installing to nand) and now it is running great including the remote from nand. My bad.

Edited once, last by tinuz97 (November 18, 2016 at 4:08 PM).

• hi guys ive got a t95 which runs well from sd but id like to see if its better on nand,when i ssh to install to nand i get as far as first question then it disconnects.
    ive tried installing from recovery using both sd and usb but it just wont take it and i have to keep reflashing android,ive noticed this method has now been crossed off on installation notes,is there a work around ?
    cheers gaz

• Just a quick post to let you know that the stuttering bug when streaming live TV from a few tvheadend server is still here with the latest development build. I'm waiting for the next one 😀

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

• Just a quick post to let you know that the stuttering bug when streaming live TV from a few tvheadend server is still here with the latest development build. I'm waiting for the next one ?

I have the same effect here with tvheadend. Stuttering appears after some error in the stream (bad signal or decoding error). Bug introduced in 009

• Just curious: are you guys using tvheadend 4.0 or 4.2, and, are tvheadend and pvr.hts both on this same box?
    I personally have no issues with live dvb-t TV/Radio this way.

Tvheadend 4.2 on an other box (rpi2) running libreelec. My signal is not perfect but it was running fine on 008 and before.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

• It might be scaling issues and you missed posting logs. ;)

Yeah I know.. I thought about that after reverting to .007 ;)
    This is what I'm talking about (you can tell from the size of the logo and the subtitles that fell off the screen).

This is when playing live tv. You can find a complete log on pastebin here.
    FWIW: this is with the latest devel installed