Posts by tinuz97

If i play a movie, i have no popping/crackling on my Beelink MINI MXIII II TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core - 2GB+32GB EU. only in the home screen in Kodi sometimes if i play nothing. Wifi and Bluetooth also not working, but is a known issue on this Beelink box i read yesterday. (i am on the latest dev build 2016-11-19) The rest is working fine here. On my Qbox 2/16GB everthing 100% including wifi and bluetooh :)

Hi guys, i am using LibreElec with succes (every version) on my Qbox 2/16GB (installed to nand). Everything working fine. But on my new Beelink MINI MXIII II Amlogic S905X Quad Core - 2GB+32GB EU , i have troubles with my remote. It simply does not work. if i take my remote from my samsung tv, with hdmi-cec it does work fine. i tryed 009 build, and the latest dev version, tryed different and stock dtb files (gxl 2gb version etc) But the remote that comes with it does nothing in LibreElec, in android it is working fine. Any idea how to fix this, or how can i send or read a log file? I am pretty new in how to report a bug. So be gentle :P Greetings from the Netherlands. EDIT: Nevermind. I did copy the remote.conf to configuration folder (that LibreElec did put on my sd card after installing to nand) and now it is running great including the remote from nand. My bad.