7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• Upgraded to 7.0.2.009.

Lost my audio on my MXQ Pro(not 4K).

I'm using HDMI for Audio.

When I upgraded the audio device became "Default, Bluetooth Audio Device(PULSE AUDIO)".
    But on 008, the Audio device was ALSA based - which worked great.

Downgraded back to 008 - everything works OK again.

Sounds like you used the wrong dtb.img file.
    I had the exact same thing ( PEBKAC ) - swapping out to the right dtb.img fixed it.

• Hello, i have a Beelink MXIII II 2gb Ram with A905x and i have updated to the latest libreelec version with the device tree but there is no option for SPDIF audio device output. Only HDMI, Analog and Bluetooth. Is it the SPDIF supported on this release?

Audio should go out from every output: HDMI, SPDIF and analog at the same time as long as the format is supported for that output. No matter which output you select in GUI.

@kszaq......is there any reason why LE has an issue playing Filmon.tv streams? I have tried the Filmon.tv addon and also the Freeview addon by rayw86 and whenever I go to access a Filmon stream it either just locks up or kicks me out after 30 seconds. I have seen on other sites that other folk with wetek are also advising of issues with Filmon streams. Is it something at my end?

Unfortunately I don't use this addon do don't have any hints right now. Please read this post on what information you need to provide to make debugging easier and create a new thread to isolate posts related to your issue: LibreELEC

• Audio should go out from every output: HDMI, SPDIF and analog at the same time as long as the format is supported for that output. No matter which output you select in GUI.

Unfortunately I don't use this addon do don't have any hints right now. Please read this post on what information you need to provide to make debugging easier and create a new thread to isolate posts related to your issue: LibreELEC

Thanks kszaq....will do

• Hi Guys,

Quick question.

I can's seem to find my Android remote file in system/etc, in fact I don't seem to have a system folder in LibreELEC. Please could you tell me where to find it? I did find a remote.conf file in the temp folder.

Also where is that pesky autostart.sh file living>

Regards

Bump. [emoji1]

• kodiuser1 Internal system partition is not mounted in LE as there is no use of it. You found remote.conf in /tmp because my script copies it there for key remapping. To mount system partition you need to execute:

Code
    mkdir -p /tmp/system
    mount /dev/system /tmp/system

and then you can look for remote.conf:

Code
    find /tmp/system -name remote\*.conf
  • With the autostart.sh file do I have to create one or add to one.
    I have the Beelink s905x. I'm doing the wifi mod.
    Does it go into the .Configs folder?
    [hr]

kodiuser1 Internal system partition is not mounted in LE as there is no use of it. You found remote.conf in /tmp because my script copies it there for key remapping. To mount system partition you need to execute:

Code
    mkdir -p /tmp/system
    mount /dev/system /tmp/system

and then you can look for remote.conf:

Code
    find /tmp/system -name remote\*.conf

&kszaq would that remote.conf file have been the original from Android side then?

If so no need to look any further.

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (November 11, 2016 at 10:18 PM).

• The update to .009 went well. The only consistent issue for me is voice sync. I have to reduce by .225 ms to get the video and audio aligned. This has been consistent with recent builds.

• Sideloaded 7.0.2.009 on a Beelink Mini MXiii-ii and everything worked including the remote. Add it to my Harmony Ulitimate Home hub control activity list and it would not control the Beelink. However, the manufacturer's remote is working using LE without a problem. Rebooted the Beelink into android and the Harmony remote works. Restarted the Beelink back in LE and the Harmony remote stopped working, but the OEM remote is working. Reboot into android again and Harmony remote works. Any recommendations on how to get the Harmony hub to work with LE?
    Thanks,

• Audio should go out from every output: HDMI, SPDIF and analog at the same time as long as the format is supported for that output. No matter which output you select in GUI.

Thanks kszaq! Much appreciate your work!

• The update to .009 went well. The only consistent issue for me is voice sync. I have to reduce by .225 ms to get the video and audio aligned. This has been consistent with recent builds.

I experienced a similar problem, because I did not copy the dtb file into the kodi '.update' folder when I loaded the img.gz file. Once I used the dtb file, the problem was corrected. Is it possible the dtb image was not loaded (or maybe an incorrect one??)

• i have two different s905x boxes a Nexbox A95X 2g/16g and have just got a Droibox Ares 2g/16g.
    Both stream from tvheadend on a Libreelec PC. The A95x tv is fine but the Droibox is very jerky on mpeg2 and even worse on h264 channels.
    I've not tried 008 on the droibox but 007 doesn't even boot (get the tty job error message).

Has anyone found a solution for the jerky tvheadend playback on 009?

Edited once, last by ukdaveuk (November 12, 2016 at 6:15 PM).

• Sorry but....am i the only one that has jerky playback at 24p with S905x? I've tested quite all the kszaq builds (thanks for your work), but the only build that plays smoothly 24p is old build by user Pulsar, found here http://www.memoryleaks.org/libreelec.tv/s905x/
    For example, the movie "the jungle book" begins with moving scene at fixed speed, the minimal jerking is easily spotted

Edited once, last by Geremia (November 12, 2016 at 8:54 PM).

• Geremia 24p works fine for me on S905X. Please post link to a sample that causes issues for you.

kszaq Sendspace.com Mobile File
    thanks again
    [hr]

kszaq It seems it doesn't use 24hz out, instead it choose to use 60i. Here are the kodi logs of pulsar build and your 0009 build

• I need help with enabling wifi chip on my Beelink Mini mxIII II...I read above that some of you have been successful, but I myself can't get it to work...

I installed the latest LE build from the first post that is supposed to have some experimental Aigale support, I created autostart.sh in Configfiles via samba (also did ssh to confirm, Configfiles seems to be the same directory as .config), pasted the lines from the first post, rebooted, but wifi and bluetooth are still unavailable...can anyone please give some quick step-by-step? Also I understand that I don't need any specific device tree files for s905x, right?

Also, can anything be done with the wrong HDR to SDR conversion (blacks are elevated - gray, and gamma is crushed) and BT.2020 to rec.709 conversion? there is a "deep color" option in Android 6.0 display settings that enables bt.2020 support but only as HDMI metadata for the UHD TV to render it properly, it does no colorspace conversion for non-UHD TVs, but something like that would be welcome in LE if at al possible...these are 4K boxes after all ;)

Thanks

Edited once, last by mytbyte (November 12, 2016 at 11:39 PM).

• Im having the exact same problem. I created the autostart.sh file. With file ending in .sh NOT .txt or .py and placed it in the .configs folder. rebooted and cant see my wifi. Any help is appreciated.

I need help with enabling wifi chip on my Beelink Mini mxIII II...I read above that some of you have been successful, but I myself can't get it to work...

I installed the latest LE build from the first post that is supposed to have some experimental Aigale support, I created autostart.sh in Configfiles via samba (also did ssh to confirm, Configfiles seems to be the same directory as .config), pasted the lines from the first post, rebooted, but wifi and bluetooth are still unavailable...can anyone please give some quick step-by-step? Also I understand that I don't need any specific device tree files for s905x, right?

Thanks

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (November 13, 2016 at 4:18 AM).