[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• I use firmware in KIPlus, and all subsequent firmware version after "LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161109230131-r24433-g7e8b96d" no movement sounds in the menu, and there is no sound in YouTube ... What should I do? Maybe something i need to configure?

Can anybody help me? Do anybody tell me, how to fix my problem with sound in menu and Youtube?

• Hi, appreciate any advice to recovering my Tronsmart S905 (Meta), somehow I have installed incorrect tree or file into the internal drive, prior to this everything was working fine, now the box only display the power light but nothing is displayed into my TV.

Thanks

have a look at the freaktabs forums

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro, X96+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• I also have an USB DVB-T/C adapter with Si2168, and manually installing (just) afl1's Tvheadend addon (replacing the one from kszaq's addons repo + disabling auto-update) fixes the issue for me.

• New thread for easy finding maybe?

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

• I've got very similar issue as I use splash video at startup and after finished playing the splash video KODI show only black screen, pressing OK show up teh OSD, then I can stop play and got home menu.
    It was OK with the previous b5 version.

• Pretty happy with this. Have had 7.02 on a Beelink S905 for several months so last night decided to go the 'UPDATE' folder route. Went to 7.03 first with no issues then thought I would bite the bullet and go for it. 5 minutes later I was the proud owner of 7.95 beta5

Initial impressions - good. The skin I previously has didn't work so I have customised Aeon and am happy with that. Maybe me being thick but I couldn't find a way of adding menu items to the default Estuary skin home screen (you can deselect the built in ones). Like I say probably me being thick there

Also the only other slight issue I have is that on the occasional reboot I get a very loud squeeling noise coming through my Amp (I have the Beelink connected to my amp via HDMI). Another reboot sorts it.

• Nope, it is not expected. Mine shuts down when told to do so :P
    I don't remember anyone else mention this problem.

That's odd, but I have just recalled that I may have forgotten to copy the right dtb last time I have upgraded. Could that cause this? Anything else works.
    I'm waiting for my new microsd to upgrade to beta5b.
    Thank you!

Zenbox Z11 Pro 2G/16G - 100M LAN - Wireless AC Qualcomm QCA9377 1-stream (433 Mbps) - LE 8.2.4.2-Test2

Edited once, last by r4w ().

• The memleak in aarch64 builds has been fixed

Excellent! :D

• After installing the latest build of kszaq, on a wetek hub, the remote is dead.
    How can I fix?
    For a wetek hub, what is the procedure to do a clean install of nand last buid of Kszaq? It is now installed but are not sure you have done everything right.

• Hi!

It's possibile to adapt the Confluence skin to this version? I had install that from repository, but it's not full compatible with Libreelec (it missing the Libreelec options menu and the complete shutdown menu).
    Thanks

• After installing the latest build of kszaq, on a wetek hub, the remote is dead.
    How can I fix?
    For a wetek hub, what is the procedure to do a clean install of nand last buid of Kszaq? It is now installed but are not sure you have done everything right.

Please, check if the problem that you have is the one described in the FAQ-s here: thread-3588.html

It that is the case, the file that you need is the one attached to this post (You must unzip it before using it).

I hope this helps solving the problem.

Regards ;)

Files

• remote.zip

(898 Byte, downloaded 61 times, last: )

Edited once, last by Tombstone ().