Posts by hoppel118

I've just discovered that 720P/50 (Australian tv, from a mythtv back end) also stutters. Could this be a 50/60 hz translation issue ie. source is 50hz ... being played at 60hz. It seems to stutter a bit over once per second ? The problem is constant and consistent across multiple files. MPEG2 576i/50 has a similar issue
    The problem disappears when MPEG2 hardware acceleration is set OFF (ie software decoding, which the CPU is capable of, to 720p at least)

Strangely, hardware accelerated MPEG2 1080i/50 seems to play without this issue (limited testing, can't record any more of this). Problem is that the CPU seems not quite strong enough to play this content :(

I previously encountered issues with h264-1080i/50 source (also Australian tv recorded via mythtv). In this case the problem surfaces, persists for a while and then usually resolves itself (for a while)... unlike the mpeg2 source.

Any thoughts ? Information I can provide ?

I also had similar issues with my odroid c2. After setting some buffers/caches in the advancedsettings.xml the problem was solved. If you use kodi jarvis the following thread may help you:

ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46

Greetings Hoppel

I have an auto switch frequency issue now and then.

After some tests it seems to be more sporadic for me and doesn't have to do with playing around in kodi menu without changing something.

ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46

What do you think about this? How did you setup your kodi?

• Video > Playback > Adjust display refresh rate
    • Video > Playback > Pause during refresh rate change
    • System > Video output > Resolution
    • System > Video output > Refresh rate
    • System > Video output > Blank other displays

Greetings Hoppel

I have the beelink mini mxIII and i'm on built 007. I have an auto switch frequency issue now and then. If i boot up the box and play at once a movie or other video from my hard drive is all perfect, the video starts with the correct frequency (60hz, 50hz o 24hz). If i play around kodi menu, for example setting, also without changing any settings and then i start a movie or other video, one out of two times i get 60h frequency even though the video should start at 50hz or at 24hz. At this point to get the box work at the right frequency i have to turn off and boot the box up to sort it out. How can i fix that?

Some days ago I recognized the same thing with my Odroid C2 and wrxtasy 's october libreelec.

I don't know when this behavior began.

Greetings Hoppel

Hello,

great work! Is it likely to get this to work on an odroid c2 with libreelec when krypton gets an rc?

The odroid c2 has the following specs:

* Amlogic ARM[emoji768] Cortex[emoji768]-A53(ARMv8) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
    * Mali[emoji769]-450 GPU (3 Pixel-processors + 2 Vertex shader processors)
    * 2Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
    * Gigabit Ethernet
    * HDMI 2.0 4K/60Hz display
    * H.265 4K/60FPS and H.264 4K/30FPS capable VPU
    * 40pin GPIOs + 7pin I2S
    * eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
    * USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 (power + data capable)
    * Infrared(IR) Receiver

Greetings Hoppel