Posts by junkpod

Have you tried change the HDMI cable?

Does this device happen to be tanix tx3 mini? If yes there is support for the front led in Leia builds (no turn off, only clock display) and also in the dual firmware. Please have a look at this thread.

Thanks, I read that. I'd rather use the stable version than alfa.

My box is not a Tanix one.

I wonder is it possible to include the new Tanix LCD driver into this kszaq build?

I am getting crazy... Did a clean instal onto a new SD card and the result is same, surround mapped to the front.

kszaq, could you help us?

halelujah!

I managed it to work finaly. The LE I did nothing but turn of an on the AVR-s auto surround mode (so nothing changed in real) but it helped, every format is perfect 7.1

Sorry for annoying too much.

Anyway, kszaq, thanks for your great work:)

in addition, I tried the old dtb too, box works but surround mapped to front. tried several older versions (downgraded through update folder), without no change. and - the worst thing - I downgraded to the original 8.0.2e by the same way and the result is the same... now I trie clean install

(again, MX64, 2G/1Gbit)

I am getting crazy... Did a clean instal onto a new SD card and the result is same, surround mapped to the front.

kszaq, could you help us?

Same here on 8.1.10. Surround channels are sounds on fronts.

in addition, I tried the old dtb too, box works but surround mapped to front. tried several older versions (downgraded through update folder), without no change. and - the worst thing - I downgraded to the original 8.0.2e by the same way and the result is the same... now I trie clean install

(again, MX64, 2G/1Gbit)

Hi there,

I've just installed 8.2 over 8.0.2e over update folder automatic process, then I changed the device tree to the new one.

Test videos shows the surround channels are mapped to the fronts (DD+, DD, AAC at least).

Is this local issue or do you hear the same mismapping too?

(MX64 2G/1Gbit, dtp is the 2G-1Gbit OTG version)

Thank you for testing and providing your results. I think I'll make something out of it...
    [hr]
    8.0.1i is available to download from Index of /s905/8.0.1i/ Edit: Recompiling...

I wasn't able to test it properly so no update to OP yet, please install only if you know how to downgrade if anything goes wrong. ;)

Changes include chapter skip/channel switch improvements from afl1, CEC improvement from GDPR-1, THD/Atmos fix, audio noise on boot fix, high bitrate video playback fix and backported Ethernet driver from Nougat kernel - Amlogic says in commit history that suspend should now work...

From ver g, include this ver i, YouTube videos with /1001 framerate via yt addon are switch tv set twice to freq mode.
    Movies from nas work well.

For me the new f version is perfect (mx64).
    All the test videos with different soundtrack played correct (fhd, h265/h264, dd all, dts all, aac 7.1, all ferquencies).
    Music files MP3 and flac all ok (16/24bit, 44-96-192khz, 2.0-5.1)
    Iptv client works as intended for.

Try downloading some dts or dd test filmes from Kodi websites. Check with sources which have proven multichannel tracks.

YouTube is not 5.1 capable.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-J320FN eszközömről

I also have a flavour of mxq pro 4k (leelbox) and I have hdmi audio and spdif audio at the same time.

@ Kszaq I don't have the spdif option only. Whould it help if I upload the dtb of my box to see if there is a way to select only spdif? Or to turn off HDMI audio since its using the tv speakers and sound system speakers at the same time.

Thanks for the great build! :cool:

Why don't you mute the tv-set?