[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• My 7.90.beta3 build is with Kodi 17.0rc3. A build with 17.0rc4 will be available this weekend.

Awesome work :) Thanks a lot :)

Hope repository will be back till then :)

Is there a way to set up autoupdates? I'm on a Wetek Hub and would like to setup your build to autoupdate as it is now very stable.
    How can I do that?

• Is there a way to set up autoupdates? I'm on a Wetek Hub and would like to setup your build to autoupdate as it is now very stable.
    How can I do that?

It's not possible right now, I need to find time to figure out how to setup an Update Channel.

• It's not possible right now, I need to find time to figure out how to setup an Update Channel.

Okay, not a big deal making it manually :) That would be really great if we would have that Update Channel in future :)
    Thanks again fro all your work here :)

• Unfortunately I don't know much about the decoder, I can't promise they will be fixed. At the same time I don't see any frame skips except when browsing GUI during playback.

Hi kszaq.
    I created two separate bug reports for frame skips and upscaling quality, please have a look:
    1. thread-4268.html
    2. thread-4269.html

I hope the attached logs help you to identify the potential issues and maybe reproduce them.

Thanks in advance for looking into this. :)

• Hello,
    I have a mini mx 1gb 8gb with libreelec of internal memory. The mini mx is connected to a Yamaha RX-V 465 with hdmi. TV a panasonic 50st60.
    Both with 7.0.3.012f version, which with 8 beta 3 I have these problems:
    - Playing with small shots with films 1080p 23.976 H264 - H265
    - Autoframerate unstable
    I'm planning to buy a Wetec hub. I would have the same problems?

Edited once, last by dibotto (January 28, 2017 at 12:39 AM).

• Anyone else have a weird issue with seeking and refresh rate switch disabled? I turned off auto refresh so it's static at 1080p60hz, but when I seek, it blacks out the screen for a second and then my AVR will show the 1080p60hz again like the rate was switched but wasn't and doing this every time for seeking is annoying.

• No Problem with Wetek Hub playing 1080p 23.976 H264 - H265 and Autoframerate is very stable. A very good Device with kszaq's builds

• My 7.90.beta3 build is with Kodi 17.0rc3. A build with 17.0rc4 will be available this weekend.

Thanks for your effort! If I upgrade from beta 3 to beta 4 (internal installation) via SSH 'wget http..', what about the dtb.img file that I used to past to external usb card and install version to internal.

• Has anyone got trouble with time/date setting on thee beta builds? Thought I had seen a post on it but can't find it (and tried all the "fixes" I could find on goole but no joy.

Working fine on the Jarvis builds on my Minix U1.

• Has the memory leak been fixed in Beta 3?

I'm not sure whether there's a memory leak, but I'd just like to chime in that I have indeed experienced several issues and crashes that made me thought of a possible memory leak. But if anyone knows for sure, do tell :)

• Hi,

which device tree do i have to dl for beta4 for my odroid-c2 ?

SPo

Update:
    can`t get it workin. I followed install instructions from thread-3588.html but i get no blue LED. What do i have to do after writing the image to sdcard ?
    I tested with device trees from 7.0.3.012\device_trees: gxl_p212_2g.dtb and gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_OTG_Port.dtb, but the device doesn`t boot....

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Update 2:
    I guess i have to do Step 5 for the 1st time boot like the toothpick method....
    But how do i do this with odroid-c2 doens`t have one reset switch ?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Edited once, last by SPo (January 28, 2017 at 8:28 PM).