Posts by yello1

Installed 8.0.0c to a95x nexbox, and have issues with audio. I can hear menu audio and live tv audio BUT tv shows and movies are silent. Tried audio amplification. Tv is not muted. And no its not in dolby or anything other than regular 2.0. I even reset audio to defaults and it didnt help. What could have gone wrong? Seeing that nobody reported it makes me suspicious even more. Audio codec issues? Tried turning passthrough on/off, didnt help. Running out of ideas, thinking of downgrade.

Sent from my K3Note using Tapatalk

I own nexbox a95x with rtl8189 wifi chip. Is there some way to improve wifi signal? Its around 50% and most I got out of it was 60%. And box is like 4-5m from router, single wall only. I tried opening box and moving small "panel" antenna around, tried isolating it with aluminium foil and tape to prevent shorting something. And somewhere something went wrong, since box refused to boot. Only red light was on, no blue light. so finally removed everything and returned as it was and now I struggle with 50% signal. I would really really like to avoid using wired connection. So any tips other than soldering connector and external antenna? Also, tried tplink wn722 usb stick, but it did not work. Probably because there are no atheros drivers in libreelec. PS I am using libreelec 7.9 beta2.