Posts by Mahevka

Everything is perfect with Minix dtb. Turn of "Sync Playback to Display" (Settings/Player/Videos).

For me everything is perfect with the Minix dtb except audio passthrough. When I set audio audio passthrough to on (Settings/System/Audio/Allow Passthrough) my AV receiver does not recognise the stream at all. When I use the generic 2G_1Gbit dtb the passthrough stream is recognised but always as a pcm stream - even if the source stream is dolby/DTS etc.

Are you suggesting video sync settings will affect audio passthrough? On my system the Video sync settings do not seem to make any difference (to video or audio).

So I guess you either do not have this passthrough issue or do not use audio passthrough? Can you let me know which?

I have been running LibreElec for a while on a MINIX neo U1, now on 8.1.8, almost everything works fine - keep up the god work. :thumbup:

However audio passthrough has never worked for me when I use the U1 Device Tree (on any version), the receiver does not recognise the audio stream as a valid stream. When I use the p200_2G_1Gbit_OTG_port Device Tree I get audio passthrough but always pcm; dolby, DTS etc. all pass through as pcm. I do not believe the problem is receiver related as LibreElec running on an x86 box works just fine passing all formats through to the receiver correctly, the issue only occurs on the U1 box.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions for a fix?

You are doing something wrong with a device tree.

Did not realise the device trees were changing with the releases - the filenames remain the same so assumed they were not changing (I know - its always dangerous to assume).

I can now confirm that the latest 012d release is working on my Minix U1 with the correct device tree.

Thanks for the prompt reply, keep up the good work!

Thanks Kszaq for the great work you are doing here. Just bought a Minix U1 and LibreELEC is working fine - setup was much easier than I expected especially the import of a backup from my old (Revo) box which imported everything perfectly.

However I am having a few problems with sound pass-through on your later builds - it works on 7.0.2.008-fix but is broken on 7.0.2.009 onwards (including 7.0.3 beta builds). By broken i mean no ALSA HDMI device option in Audio Settings (only Bluetooth PULSEAUDIO).

I have tried different device trees with no luck - any suggestions?