[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• Is anyone else having issues with Search within Kodi? I am able to watch series/movies, choose categories/genres/etc to find a show but just not a manual search - when I search there are no results.

Is this a search of your Movie/TV Library or what ? Search within Kodi ? No idea what you are asking ?

Open a new thread if it is a Kodi issue using LibreElec.

• 1. FYI, I'm using a Logitech Harmony One remote control with my Minix Neo U1, and since switching to LibreElec my play/pause/rewind/f.fwd stopped working. I noticed that these keys do however work with the original remote control so I figured I should use the Logitech remote software and remap my problematic keys. Play/Pause remapped to OK, Rewind to Left and F.fast to Right. Maybe this helps someone.

2. Question, Is anyone else having issues with Search within Kodi? I am able to watch series/movies, choose categories/genres/etc to find a show but just not a manual search - when I search there are no results. I tried the original android OS (by removing my SD card with LibreElec on) and searching but that also doesn't work. I've read that I must get an API key from themoviedb.org and then changing episodes.py, movies.py and tvshows.py. I've now got an API key but not sure how to access these 3 files to edit them. Help me Obi-Wan.

2.I had this problem, Not sure how offhand, but I set up global search, not sure how though, it might be an addon

• Whys my remote not working. I'm using MiniMX 8G/1G S905 and I made sure I wasn't using LIRC dtb.img. I put remote.conf in config folder and still not working.

I even went back to pure android this is booting 8.0.2d from SD.

• Hi,

I`m using Beelink Mini MX III with S905X. Is it possible to somehow use LIRC? And if yes, how installation should be done.

Thanks.

BTW: Thanks for great work with images for S905X devices

Edited once, last by kszaq: Remove link (July 1, 2017 at 1:02 PM).

• Hi

dear kszaq

I'm using your Development on TX3pro about a Year now , and it works seamlessly! I mean about everything , Remote , WiFi , x265 Support, Even 4k and 3d Support, But theres Only one Problem with tx3 Pro Series , Every Time there is a new Update The Last Version I'm using is STOP working ( I mean My video library stops getting info from the tmdb scrapers or movies stop playing in the middle of the movie or etc..), and then I Shoud Upgrade the Firmware , after that it Works fine (I mean All of the problems I mentioned).

If it's not suppose to happen, Can you tell me What am I doing wrong?

Any help appreciated

Edited once, last by PTMP (July 1, 2017 at 5:28 PM).

• Hi,

I plan to buy a cheap chinese box with the S905X chip (with 1GB RAM) and install LibreELEC to internal memory. But before I buy it I need to get a few questions answered by someone who already has this device.

I want to use my analog amplifier and speakers. What is the quality of analog audio autput via AV connector? Is it better than Raspberry?

It is possible to use HDMI video + AV audio + AV video at the same time? I want to have connected Full HD DLP projector via HDMI and a small 4.3" TFT display via S-video. So I do not have to turn on the projector if I only want to play some music.

How it work when the S-video TFT display has a lower resolution than HDMI projector? It is possible mirror these two video outputs?

Edited once, last by kszaq: Remove links (please read forum rules) (July 1, 2017 at 8:28 PM).

• It is possible to use HDMI video + AV audio + AV video at the same time?

Not possible.

HDMI + analog audio works but not HDMI + analog video. On the other hand, if your projector doesn't give EDID data when it's turned off, your box will boot to CVBS mode and you'll be able to use the TFT display.

• kszaq

I just would like to give a short feedback for your newest release which is running since several hours on my boxes now.

My K1Plus and my Wetek Play 2 are running perfectly with TVHeadend and VDR (except the actualisation time for the EPG in VDR)

The overall performance but also stability until now is just perfect. I also didn't find any problems for the WiFI connections, etc.

Hi, can you guide me in setting up tvheadend and vdr on my KII Pro pls. i am not able to watch Satellite tv channels using KII Pro in Libreelec.

I need a guide pls. how did you do it ? which version is the best one to use on KII Pro with internal tuners ?

Thanks in advance.

• still no luck with external USB DVB-S2 from Technisat on 8.0.2d

Code
    dvb-usb: Technisat SkyStar USB HD (DVB-S/S2) error while loading driver (-12)

By error codes in linux:

Code
    #define ENOMEM      12  /* Out of memory */

Is there a possibillity to solve it?

• According to this:

ODROID • View topic - Freeze after plugging in USB DVB-S2 device

if you're running only LE you can try:

Code
    fw_setenv initargs 'coherent_pool=1M'

and reboot.

o! thanx a lot, kszaq! Now tuner is recognized by kernel and tvheadend. But not able to scan muxes. Anyway thank you!

Edited once, last by aisman: UPD fw_setenv initargs 'coherent_pool=2M' solved problems with muxes :) (July 2, 2017 at 12:08 AM).