Posts by pjanco

Hi,

I am using RPI3B+, USB DVBSKY S960, Astra 23.5E. It is working with LE8.2.5, but it is very unstable. Sometimes I can see green artifacts on picture, sometimes sound output is stop working and sometimes whole system just freeze and I need to reboot. Practically it is unusable.

I tried to use LE8.90.009. Maybe some fixes in kernel are already implemented here. But, I am not able to scan services.

Scanning process on LE8.2.5 took about 15minutes and found 67 muxes and 507 services.

Scanning process on LE8.90.009 took about 5seconds and found 48 muxes and 0 services.

Am I missing something? I also tried latest released Raspbian + tvheaaend with kernel 4.14 and also with "next" kernel 4.19 with the same result as LE4.90.009.

I try to found relevant information there in the forum but I am not even sure, if new kernel 4.19 can fix stability problems with DVBSKY S960 or not.

Regards,

Peter.

Hi,

I'm trying to create a configuration for A95X and I have one problem. All buttons work fine except one. On the button with the globe symbol I assigned the TAB function. It should be action code 15 (0x41 15). This key should toggle the fullscreen player. But this button on my remote instead of this doing the same thing as "ESC" key.

So, I installed an addon keymap editor and when I press this button on my remote, it send code 61467. If I plug in a standard usb keyboard and press the TAB key, it send 61449. This TAB key on usb keyboard really do toggle fullscreen function. I also try to assigned "MUTE" function with code 113 to this remote button a this works fine. So I am sure I editing correct button.

Can anyone advise me? What is relation between action code specified in "input-event-codes.h" and keycodes that is visible in keymap editor addon?

Thanks,

Peter.

Hi,

I plan to buy a cheap chinese box with the S905X chip (with 1GB RAM) and install LibreELEC to internal memory. But before I buy it I need to get a few questions answered by someone who already has this device.

I want to use my analog amplifier and speakers. What is the quality of analog audio autput via AV connector? Is it better than Raspberry?

It is possible to use HDMI video + AV audio + AV video at the same time? I want to have connected Full HD DLP projector via HDMI and a small 4.3" TFT display via S-video. So I do not have to turn on the projector if I only want to play some music.

How it work when the S-video TFT display has a lower resolution than HDMI projector? It is possible mirror these two video outputs?