LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.004 ALPHA

• Source: LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.004 ALPHA – LibreELEC

• I can't see the update on Odroid C2 through the GUI. I select LibreELEC-9.0 as the update channel and then select available versions but there is nothing there.

Also when I try to update 'the old fashioned way' it fails.

Odroid C2 - Libreelec 8.90.004 ALPHA

• Also when I try to update 'the old fashioned way' it fails.

how does it fails ?

What kernel for odroid C2 in 8.90.004 alpha?

still 3.14, as mainline has still some roadblocks that prevents an proper usage (for example interlaced content is still broken) - generally spoken too alpha-ish for an release yet

I select LibreELEC-9.0 as the update channel and then select available versions but there is nothing there.

autoupdate etc is not yet activated

• I selected manual update, checked the Libre 9 channel, & found the update there.

Then updated. No problem

NUC with LibreELEC Controlled by Logitech 665

Beelink MiniMXIII S905 2G/16G 1000M Lan LibreELEC from NAND. CoreELEC 8.95.4.2 from usb

MyGica 510b Now gone to the Great Media Centre in the Sky

H96 Pro (S912) CoreELEC 8.95.4.2 Controlled by Harmony 650 (configured as Mecool KIII Pro)

Mecool M8S Pro L running Android Leia Beta 5 & CoreELEC 8.95.42 from usb

:)

• Updated my Wetek HUB manually via a wget direct download in the .update folder... Things seem okay with 004.

• RPi 3B+ worked perfectly via the GUI.

HEVC (x265 - 10Bit) playback is a lot better ~ 20% on all 4 cores - though it did get a bit hot 73o =O , using a 3" 5V fan dropped that to 45o8).

• how does it fails ?

It gets stuck on the LibreELEC boot screen with the message 'Error in mount_storage: mount_common: could not mount LABEL=STORAGE

Odroid C2 - Libreelec 8.90.004 ALPHA

• I can't see the update on Odroid C2 through the GUI. I select LibreELEC-9.0 as the update channel and then select available versions but there is nothing there.

Also when I try to update 'the old fashioned way' it fails.

Same Problem here, updated from latest build by putting the Image to Update folder cause the Libreelec program doesnt find an Update (ODroid C2)

• I was getting error in mount_storage on Odroid C2, when I did `mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 storage` it started up ok, I tried running e2label on the file system and there wasn't any label, so I ran `tune2fs -L STORAGE /dev/mmcblk0p2` and now it boots without a problem.

• There is a change in Leia beta that affects timeshift in pvr addons. I notice that many of the pvr binarys have not been updated in over 2 weeks and I know pvr.mythtv in particular pushed code about a week ago to address.

When can we expect the binary addons to be updated?

Tomato X96 s905x 2G/16G - 8.0.1i
    OTT MXQ s805 1G/8G - HD18Q.arm-7.0.3.2
    MythTV Backend w/HDhomerun PRIME

• I would like to know more about the S905D

Will the mecool line work with the new mainline kernel?

Will we have any support here as before?

Thanks to the whole team.

It is useless knowledge if not shared the world.