[8.2.4.1] LibreELEC Kodi Krypton - S905 & S912 devices

• Updated 16 Jun - see the 8.2.4.1 link below for details.

This will be a series of personal S905 / S905X / S912 releases to finish off the LE 8.2.x Kodi Krypton series and provide a stable LE platform with some easy to use AMLogic specific Kodi options and bug fixes added.

[HOWTO + FAQ] Install community builds on S905/S905D/S905W/S905X/S912 device

LE 8.2.4.1 - S912:

Release LibreELEC 8.2.4.1 - S912

Please read the release Notes, otherwise you might get stuck on a black screen.

To stop video with a black screen and restore picture outputs make sure you have a working Stop button on your remote or attach a USB Keyboard (x stops)

Then disable 444,10bit autoswitching in Kodi settings.

When time permits S905 (C2 only) and S905X updates will be released soon.

Important Point - I will NOT be providing time consuming, ongoing individual troubleshooting bug fixes.

These releases are distributed "as is" with minimal support.

TEST RELEASES:

S905 devices testing starts:

Post # 201 (click)

The fix-lost-audio-v2.tar is the current S912 LE 8.2.4.2 TEST release found in the following folder:

(S912) Kodi Krypton-AML

W.

• Installed to internal on mecool m8s pro and everything is working perfectly!

Overclock works and Resolution switch works perfectly for 4k and 1080p and tv detects 4k 24p hdr(pq)

Menus are snappy as is browsing through the libary even with something playing in the background

No subtitles stutter at all

Best build by far in my opinion!

Thanks for the hard work wrxtasy !!

• thx wrxtasy

But I'm not sure if its Enable autoswitching Chroma and Bit depth working every time corectly.

Sometimes with 10bit 4k hdr movies I see "reset" (not 444,10bit) when checking cat /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

And I lost few times hdmi signal what never happend before with echo '444,10bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

• Yes that autostart.sh GPU line can now be deleted

But I'm not sure if its Enable autoswitching Chroma and Bit depth working every time corectly.

Sometimes with 10bit 4k hdr movies I see "reset" (not 444,10bit) when checking cat /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr

Known issue that I forgot to bypass. Thx for the confirmation.

I've forced 444,10bit Chroma and bit depth again, bypassing the currently unreliable auto detection.

You can still use the current AMLogic Kodi GUI 444,10bit setting.

Leave it enabled.

Please do a force.444.10bit.tar update and read the Notes:

Release LibreELEC 8.2.4.1 - S912

• i did try to load this build onto my t95U pro .... it does load as soon as i change smb settings it freezes,,, i enable gpu overclock it freezes .... it worked it the build u made with subtitle fix perfectly .... i dont know what could be the problem is anyone else having this issue