[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• GDPR-2 I could delimit the freezes of Amazon (and maybe netflix, I dont use it). The Problem is that the build freezes when Inputstream has to switch in SW mode. Amazon changed some things of DRM and few movies you can still play in HW (like the Hobbit - this works!), but most of the catalog now is only playable in SW mode. The build crashes when kodi has to switch. Maybe its related to inputstream addon, since I can play my local storaged movies in SW.

• GDPR-2 I could delimit the freezes of Amazon (and maybe netflix, I dont use it). The Problem is that the build freezes when Inputstream has to switch in SW mode. Amazon changed some things of DRM and few movies you can still play in HW (like the Hobbit - this works!), but most of the catalog now is only playable in SW mode. The build crashes when kodi has to switch. Maybe its related to inputstream addon, since I can play my local storaged movies in SW.

I testet Amazon VOD with a RPI3 with LE9 Milhouse Build and with a S905X Box with the new Build of adamg.

The Raspberry played "Spectre", the S905X freezes.

• 8.0 differs greatly from 9.0 some USB devices can cause a problem

Can you run the following command on your box and post the results
    `cat /proc/bus/input/devices`

• I pushed fix for a/v syncing live tv issue. This will be fixed in the next release.

In next release will be CrazyCat driver addon corresponding to media_build used in kszaq builds.

• Thanks again adamg for your quick action on fixing issues.

I have upgraded from 1.08 to 1.10 on a MiniMXIII (2 gb/16gb gigabit LAN) and got stuck in splash screen and "Migrating Addons " message.

Have rebooted (via SSH) the unit several times after waiting for more than 5-10 minutes, but I cannot get pass this screen.

Some have reported that unplugging and plugging again does fix this (have limited access to my unit). Is a hard reboot issued by SSH same as cold reboot by unplugging?

If so, any hint on how to fix this?

I have not yet tried to download, which I could do as I can access the box via SFTP.

Thank you!

• A new version has been compiled and is being uploaded with the changes made by afl1 and a couple of other small fixes.

The binary addons are also being compiled and will be uploaded later.

• A/v sync for 23.976 and 24 movies in adam’s current build? I m using kszaq latest build which is perfect for a/v sync. I have no need to make advance.xml for a/v sync in kszaq’s build. Any suggestion?

Thank you for your answer

Here the result: