(Implemented) Pi-Hole

• One year later, but I have a question regarding this addon. I've been trying both Pi-Hole and AdGuard Home these past week to see how they worked. I kind of like AdGuard more, since I can use Cloudflare for DNS, but I have an important issue and it's that Chrome (or chromium based browsers) won't block ads on Android. I can see apps blocking ads, other browsers (the one that comes with MIUI) also do block ads, but Chrome and Samsung browser didn't.

I guess it's some kind of misconfiguration on my part? I'm using your Pi-Hole right now (which blocks everything) but I would really like to use AdGuard. Running this on some chinese TV box with libreelec installed, in case it helps.

• One year later, but I have a question regarding this addon. I've been trying both Pi-Hole and AdGuard Home these past week to see how they worked. I kind of like AdGuard more, since I can use Cloudflare for DNS, but I have an important issue and it's that Chrome (or chromium based browsers) won't block ads on Android. I can see apps blocking ads, other browsers (the one that comes with MIUI) also do block ads, but Chrome and Samsung browser didn't.

I guess it's some kind of misconfiguration on my part? I'm using your Pi-Hole right now (which blocks everything) but I would really like to use AdGuard. Running this on some chinese TV box with libreelec installed, in case it helps.

Did you set up adguard with block lists?

• Did you set up adguard with block lists?

I think there was one already in place, I then added the Spanish list and another one (annoyances? I think). Ads were being blocked correctly in PC browser and apps.