Posts by icmtf

Hi Elonesna!

Yeah, I'm fully aware of it. I actually luuuuv Docker and that is no problem for me so I will deifinitely run it from CLI and add it to cron/.bashrc however would be nice to get it done via Kodi GUI cause this is the way it is supposed to work, right?

Not complaining at all. I can handle this. Just reporting that using latest version of Kodi (vanilla version with only LinuxServer.io) and it did not work. Would be nice to look into this for people who are not familiar with Docker CLI at all.

Hey Iridium!

Great work to containerize Pi-hole on LibreELEC.

I just installed fresh LibreELEC yesterday on my new HP T610 and it seems like settings in GUI are not written in ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/docker.linuxserver.pi-hole/settingx.xml

I manually modified some of the values and managed to start Pi-hole only when I modified E_pass, when I messed up let's say with P_port2_EN and changed value to "true" unfortunatelly it did not work. Moreover when I simply deactivated/activated addon the container didn't get up again. Like got broken or someting.

It just attempts to start for a few seconds and then crashes.

The only way to get it fixed is to:

1. Uninstall Pi-hole (in GUI)

2. Install again

3. remove settings.xml file in userdata folder so it gets regenerated, then manually edited password value

4. activate in GUI

Any idea why clicking in Kodi GUI and changing settings in addon settings is not reflected in userdata's settings.xml?