[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Hi. I'm having problems with YouTube addon. It stopped working and is throwing Errors in log cause of SSLError. Anyone with similar problems?

And a second problem:

I seem to have corruptions on my filesystem :(

What's the best way to do a clean install?

you can just restore to default, should be found on le setting.

• Also with set localhost 128.0.0.1:9982 for tvheaded ? Maybe only reconnection is problem, but is nothing critical if is set localhost. Try to change the tvheadend kodi addon/pvr connection to use local 127.0.0.1 - no need internet if you use eg. dvbt and box have more time for reconnecting.

Edited once, last by atirage21 (April 18, 2018 at 6:03 PM).

• Hello,

I have mk808b plus with this build, and all is working great.

One question:

Is possible to install Docker?

Searching in the web I read:

'

• From the Kodi Confluence main menu, navigate to SYSTEM -> Add-ons -> Install from repository -> LibreELEC Add-ons -> Services -> Docker '

But I cant find Docker addon.

Thanks!

• I have a problem with samba client. Can't authenticate to my samba server, runing in a router with padavan firmware padavan / rt-n56u — Bitbucket

When I try to add share from router, the answers is wrong password (I use the correct password, verifyed from another client - android phone) In the past, has a same problem with ubuntu, but adding a few rows in smb.conf solved the problem.

Code
    client use spnego = no

How to edit smb.conf, the proper way?

LE 8.3.2.1

Thanks!

Edit: The problem exist with the core elec too. With Kodi on android is OK.

• Hi

you can edit ~/.config/samba.conf (there's a sample file) :)

Yes, I found this, but I'm not sure if it works, because when I'm making configuration changes from gui(LE config menu) notings changes in this samba.config. Whatever, the problem is not samba, but KODI I think, because with smbclient succeed to log in to router.

• Hi xitpu,

You reported to have a mk808b plus with this build.

How come?

The mk808b plus is an amlogic s805 based hardware and this build is for s905.

Would you explain???

:@:@:@

• ops I was wrong...sorry..

I have the same libreelec version from kszac, but for s805

I am sorry!

• Yes, I found this, but I'm not sure if it works, because when I'm making configuration changes from gui(LE config menu) notings changes in this samba.config. Whatever, the problem is not samba, but KODI I think, because with smbclient succeed to log in to router.

So, I was wrong to try edit samba.conf because this is the samba server. Is there a way to try different options to samba client, mount.cifs or ... don't know what kodi use to mount shares.

Thanks!