[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Thanks for the information about this tool!

Will try to install raw image of SLES 12 SP2 on a VM drive to test its capabilities... :)

What kind of attention are you talking about?

• is it possible to do the same with ac module?

If it's a kszaq's LE build module, shouldn't be a problem

• is it possible to do the same with ac module?

the problem is find one thats compatible with board!

These are questions for a hardware related thread. It has nothing to do with this build, let alone software, unless you are asking about driver support, which is easily found in OP. Please post elsewhere.

- Beelink M18 / S905 / 2GB / 16GB / 1Gbit
    - Stock Android 5.1.1 on 16GB Internal
    - LibreELEC 8.2.x [kszaq] on 32GB Samsung Evo+ microSD

• Providing you don't need 4K above 30Hz, of course ;) (Ah! the PRO S905X, no Bluetooth)

I can't think of any reason for needing bluetooth personally, there is the TX5 if you want that though.

• I can't think of any reason for needing bluetooth personally, there is the TX5 if you want that though.

I needed bluetooth to connect to my soundplate. When connected it plays all audio formats without a hitch and without additional configuration. My soundplate doesn't support e-ac3 and HD-DTS/True DTS.

Beelink MiniMXIII II 2GB, 32GB always running latest Libreelec from SD card. No issues so far(except for the ones already known or posted by me).

Mecool m8s Pro+ which with widevine level 1, Android runs a hacked version of android TV.

Edited once, last by Gregoir3 ().

• I can't think of any reason for needing bluetooth personally, there is the TX5 if you want that though

I use a Harmony Elite remote and hub with my home cinema system. So I use the Bluetooth functionally for remote control. Don't need a separate remote then.

• Hi. I have got Xtreamer Wizz box with Android 5.1.1 which has AP6335 Wifi. Tested builds from kszaq, alexelec and balbes150. Same problem wifi working, but it is 4 times slower comparing to stock Android speeds. What is wrong with AP6335 module. Same chip is used in Wetek Play2, UGOOS AM1, KII pro. I assume all owners of above mentioned boxes experience the same problem with wifi? I am using generic

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb . I can't get original dtb.img from Android to work.

Xtreamer Whizz S905-H AP6335 2GB Ram 16GB Rom

• so my problem is that after I installed Libreelec on my q box s905 I cant seem to connect wired to the internet but wireless it connects fine any ideas

• Try to turn of the wireless connection.

RPI3 1GB, Z4 RK3368 1GB, MINI MX-G 2GB, Mini M8S II 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H96 Pro 3GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), ODORID N2 2GB (coreelec.org 9.0.1), H/K AVR 161S, LG 60SJ810V
    pel.hu

• so my problem is that after I installed Libreelec on my q box s905 I cant seem to connect wired to the internet but wireless it connects fine any ideas

Choose a different device tree.

• I installed Libreelec on my q box s905 I cant seem to connect wired to the internet but wireless it connects fine any ideas

Amlogic S905 1000M LAN

Code
    1. gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

• I'm really happy with my 905x box! Just a few things I'm wondering about/struggeling with since ditching my w10 NUC and going the LIBREELEC route;

1. Is there a way to run a clean job on the library after every scan? I move and delete quite a bit of stuff and in Kodi for Windows this was a parameter in a config file

2. If you set a non-english language as the default language on a library, you can choose a secondary language (or is it just English as a secondary if there is no match)? Is there a way to set a non-english language as a secondary one? 99% of my movies and series are English, so up until now I had to create different libaries/folders for theese.

3. Any guides/pointers to get Logitech Harmony remotes to work better would be greatly appriciated. I've tried a few different devices for the 905x box in the Harmony app, but it just gives me basic functions. Perhaps someone has published a keyboard mapping file?

• anyone familiar with wifi: bcmdhd_init_wlan_mem

everything seems great aside from no wifi, got this from a generic amlogic s905x, under the brand EgoIggo,

Thanks in advance

• anyone familiar with wifi: bcmdhd_init_wlan_mem

everything seems great aside from no wifi, got this from a generic amlogic s905x, under the brand EgoIggo,

Look here -> [S905X] Unknown WLAN chip