[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Perhaps double check LibreELEC Network settings. Perhaps double check cable or switch port.

If no luck, does downgrade to 8.0.2e make Ethernet work again?

If not there may be a physical issue. Could be cable or switch port. Or (hopefully not) MX port.

Good luck (I have the p200 MiniMX-G too)

Edited 2 times, last by Nofan Tasi (August 22, 2017 at 8:00 PM).

• Hi guys, I really appreciate your work!

I'm using this version of libreelec with a minix U1, everything seems fine except two things,

first have been already discussed and it is this one:

Hello and greetings,

I found out that if i shut down kodi (Le), my player (minix U1) is going into sleep (green light,when fully on its Blue and fully off is no light)

Is it posible to make it fully shut down from the menu?

I ask because, some how in sleep mode the hdmi is not free, so when i want to watch tv after the player has been on , my avr yamaha rx677 wont connect to tv.

I have been fiddeling in cec adapter but no matter what, it never works,

I didn't understand how you fixed it, I tried several times in many ways, the only one who works it's disconnect the power plug from the minix :D

The other thing is: auto update (both library and addon) on startup don't work, I have to do it manually everytime.

Both are enabled from menu, but they don't work, can someone help me?

Thank you for your help!

• So you should use Realtek DTB (gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb) otherwise Wifi is unstable.

Please have a try and tell us more

Tried it and I have no wifi at all. My box is a S905x (Beelink Mini MX3 2) not a S905.

I thought I had to use device trees from the S905x folder hence why i used gxl_p212_2g.dtb

• The other thing is: auto update (both library and addon) on startup don't work, I have to do it manually everytime.

I don't think there is an auto update for these builds. The setting in LE configuration works with Official LE updates. I think the Amlogic builds are not included (yet). The addons that I have tried only work when set to 'manual' (or not at all)

Mis-read the issue :)

• Tried it and I have no wifi at all. My box is a S905x (Beelink Mini MX3 2) not a S905.

I thought I had to use device trees from the S905x folder hence why i used gxl_p212_2g.dtb

I have the same problem with my Beelink Mini MX3 2. Wifi does not work with the device tree gxl_p212_2g.dtb. If i use a LAN cabel everything is fine.

• Anybody enabled passthrough, disabled AC3 transcode, Can get DD5.1 or DD2.0 in live tv ?, For me ,still PCM (C2: 8.1.1-8.1.5) , press "O", showes t the audio is AC3.

• Not true. Choosing "shutdown" in Kodi makes the box shutdown (in kernel) , suspend does not work. Minix has probably some custom code in kernel to extend what you get in Amlogic kernel but we don't have code for this. That's why I said that I'm open for suggestions, i.e. code, not information that it works in closed source Android.

I had a read in minix forum and i think you r right about it. Long shot here, can it be extracted from an original img or is it in the secret code lines who amlogic onley knows?

I said it was fixed bud its not working all the time just some of it , verry unstable.. i gues you cant have it all :(

• There is no "file" with logo on other boxes, there's a dedicated partition with logo in custom Amlogic format. Try to look it up at Freaktab forum.

I have already 'installedtointernal' on my box so there is no android left anywhere and all the instructions on that forum inddicate android based fixes which involve booting to android. Anyway, how would the 'libreelec' logo end up residing on any of the android partitions?

• Hi, my Minix U1 refuse to boot with this build, if I create an image from 8.0.2, I can boot, but scanning files is very long, and I wanted to test the 8.1.5 or 8.2 version but there is no way I can boot on it. Any idea ?

• Hi, my Minix U1 refuse to boot with this build, if I create an image from 8.0.2, I can boot, but scanning files is very long, and I wanted to test the 8.1.5 or 8.2 version but there is no way I can boot on it. Any idea ?

Update the dtb too. Works great on my Minix.

• Hi, was able to install the latest version on a streamer Whizz (s905) however am getting confused.

When I reboot the device without the usb stick, my old Jarvis Kodi version is loaded. I guess the installation is only mend to be run from a USB stick? How do I install the latest libre on my device over the old Kodi (opelelec) version instead of running through the USB stick?

Thanks

• Anyway, how would the 'libreelec' logo end up residing on any of the android partitions?

It doesn't, it resides in the dedicated Logo partition (with logo in custom Amlogic format).

You'll find it easy enough if you do a little Googling ;)

There are several Amlogic formats but, with a little trial and error, it doesn't take too long to select the correct one.

EDIT:

Oh you don't mean the Boot Logo for the Box, Copy your favourite image to /flash/oemsplash.png

Edited 4 times, last by Poida: Mis-read the question (August 23, 2017 at 3:41 PM).