Posts by phoenix73

Just joined to post as I am having exactly the same issues and pretty sure same box too. Beelink Mini MXIII II 2GB/16GB rom (Running from SD card though).

I'm still on 8.0.2e as 8.1.5 just isn't usable over 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz wifi. Getting pretty much the same speeds of around 300KB/s. Ethernet is fine however.

Edit: just wanted to add thanks for the hard work and effort to bring this to the masses!

Are you using Realtek DTB on Beelink Mini MXIII II 2GB/16GB ?

I'm presuming you mean Beelink minimx iii...?

On my MXIII with LE 7.0, in /flash/remote.con, I've :

Default remote.conf for LE ?

I took a look in install script. It search for remote.conf in various locations

But I didn't have any of those. Do you have one for MXIII ?

Yep, it works great for me (eth + wifi), Beelink MiniMXIII has RealtekWIFI, maybe try with that: gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb

Seems better now

Paithan, Did you flash it internally ? Any special advices ?

I use LE 7.0 on 2 Beelink MiniMXIII (S905/2GB RAM/16GB ROM/1G Ethernet) and it works great.
    I decided to have a look to 7.95-beta6 on USB (using gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb from 7.0.3).

As I have no ethernet, I should stick on wifi but it seems quite unstable.
    Anyone with MiniMXIII succeed with 7.95-beta6 ?

Hi

I seems Index of /devel/ is stuck

Any operations in progress (hosting, DNS, ???)

I pushed a build for the Odroid_C2

Remember that the retroplayer builds are based on master and kodi 17, so they are drastically different then what you are using.

My git repo is as official as it gets.

Downloading your build right now.

BTW, could you details how you 'build' it, I used your branch retroplayer-kodi-17 and I guess it's not the good one.

Thanks

My git repo isn't always up to date as I don't always push the changes up to github.

So it's probably not really worth it. I can try and do more builds eventually, but it's just too much work managing 4+ builds by myself.

Build failed on Odroid C2 :(

Same error on your side ?

PS: Where is the official LibreElec / Retroplayer git repo if it's not yours ?

Thanks