Retroarch on S905 possible?

• I tried to install the Retroarch plugin for the S805, but it seems not to be compatible with the S905 architecture. Is there some ongoing process or development in the loop for support the S905 somewhen, too?

• S805 builds are 32-bit "arm" while S905 builds are 64-bit "aarch64" so things are not compatible. There is ongoing development in a couple of corners from team staff, but really we're waiting for Kodi to forks the v18 branch; then the rest of the retroplayer code will be committed.

• I have a retroplayer build of the WeTek_Hub which uses s905 here, retroplayer

First of all, thank you very much for your RetroPlayer built.
    I installed it via the update function on my Disc (Storage) \.update directory.
    Unfortunately it is not working - it stops with a ssh error message line on the screen.

My hardware is a K1 plus S2/T2. The built i was using before the update was the:

LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004

which also was posted here. Maybe the device tree is not matching?

(Installation is on MicroSD - Sideload, not in NAND)

Edited once, last by Samui67 (October 10, 2016 at 3:10 PM).

• I compiled OpenElec builds in former times for my old Ion-PC. So i would like to make a build from your Retroplayer by myself. The problem is, that i don't know how to do it for my K1 Plus S2/T2.
    Could you please give me an advice for, because you already created builds for the Wetek Hub (which none of them is working on my device).
    Every help would be welcome and appreciated.

• My git repo isn't always up to date as I don't always push the changes up to github.

So it's probably not really worth it. I can try and do more builds eventually, but it's just too much work managing 4+ builds by myself.

Build failed on Odroid C2 :(

Same error on your side ?

PS: Where is the official LibreElec / Retroplayer git repo if it's not yours ?

Thanks

• I pushed a build for the Odroid_C2

Remember that the retroplayer builds are based on master and kodi 17, so they are drastically different then what you are using.

My git repo is as official as it gets.

Downloading your build right now.

BTW, could you details how you 'build' it, I used your branch retroplayer-kodi-17 and I guess it's not the good one.

Thanks

• @Irusak

Could you please give me a tip, for how to compile your git for the K1 Plus.
    How to define the make for K1 Plus with the matching dtb for get a finally working built?