Posts by Samui67

smp

Many many thx. This image is up and running. I had no time to test 4k or UHD abilities until now.

VDR is working fine, too :thumbup:

Only one small issue until now is that the VPN Manager is not working anymore.

EDIT:

Tested a BD UHD File. It shows that 4K with 7.1 is played but not, if it is HDR.

I already posted this today in an older thread, but meanwhile i am thinking this one is the better choose.

I am looking for a LE10 build with the UHD patches for my Asrock J-4105 with a DVB-S2 card inside, too. Unfortunately the only LE10 build which is still available for download is not supporting VDR, just TVHeadend. So i would like to try to compile it by myself.

Maybe somebody could explain me how i can integrate the HDR Patches into the actual 10.0.2 build for create my own build.

This would be really very kind.

I am looking for a LE10 build with the UHD patches for my Asrock J-4105 with a DVB-S2 card inside, too. Unfortunately this build is not supporting VDR, only TVHeadend. So i would like to try to compile it by myself. Maybe somebody could explain me how i can integrate the HDR Patches from Irusak into the actual 10.0.2 build for create my own build.

This would be very kind.

Hi dtech,

thank you very much for the support and sorry for my late reply.

Yesterday i was able to try it again. It was exactly the problem where you did send me the information about.

If somebody else is having the same troubles, this is the fix for it:

How to switch between multiple GCC and G++ compiler versions on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa
    In this tutorial we will install multiple versions of GCC and G++ compilers using the apt install command. Furthermore, by use of the update-alternatives tool…
    linuxconfig.org

Just install additional gcc + g++ and switch to to it. I used version 9.

Unfortunately now i am having a new problem. My box is booting with the image.

it is preparing the storage partition and rebooting fine again but then it stops at the Libreelec splash screen and not booting into Kodi.

Kodi is als not completely installed on the storage partition so i don't get any logs. If i put your original tar file into the update folder,

it is installing your system and after the reboot Kodi is starting up like it should.

How can i fix this trouble?

Hi dtech,

i tried to build the system for my K1-Pro in Ubuntu 20.04 with g++ 10.3.0 and gcc 10.3.0. Unfortunately it stops with this error.

Code
    /bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link /home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/toolchain/bin/host-gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Wstack-usage=262144 -I/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/binutils/../zlib -g -O2  -static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc  -o readelf readelf.o version.o unwind-ia64.o dwarf.o elfcomm.o  ../libiberty/libiberty.a -L./../zlib -lz -ldl
    libtool: link: /home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/toolchain/bin/host-gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Wstack-usage=262144 -I/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/binutils/../zlib -g -O2 -static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -o readelf readelf.o version.o unwind-ia64.o dwarf.o elfcomm.o  ../libiberty/libiberty.a -L/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/.x86_64-linux-gnu/zlib -lz -ldl
    make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/.x86_64-linux-gnu/binutils'
    make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/.x86_64-linux-gnu/binutils'
    make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/.x86_64-linux-gnu/binutils'
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/.x86_64-linux-gnu'
    make[1]: *** [Makefile:850: all] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/viewpoint/LibreELEC-AML/build.LibreELEC-KI-Pro.arm-9.2.8.3/binutils-2.32/.x86_64-linux-gnu'
    [1;31mFAILURE: scripts/build binutils:host has failed!
    [0m

maybe you can give me some advice for how to solve it?

Best regards

Hello duck7000,

thank you for your reply! Unfortunately i do not have a 9.01 build from 5Schatten anymore. Since today i am on the latest nightly-release...

It 's a little special in my case and configuration. I am using a HTPC with a DVB-S2 card and built-in BD-Drive. The mainboard is an Asrock J-4205 ITX board. Nevertheless with my old Escalade Remix 8.2 images the makemkv decryption is working (e.g. on the James Bond BD collection). Since Leia beta not anymore. How did you managed to get a working makemkv decryption?

EDIT::

Fortunately i found an old 5Schatten RC5 9.0 release which i still did keep on a laptop. With this version decyption is working with the old makemkv addon. So this is the last useful known libreelec release in my opinion for this topic.

Hi there,

is this topic still alive?

Because i also just would like to confirm that since Libreelec switched to release 9 and above (from 18.0 - 18.4), there is no decryption with all the matching Makemkv addons for the different releases possible anymore. So i am still back on LE 8.2 which for my opinion is really pity...

Is there any solution found until now?

Thx for sharing tested retroarch and works fine. :)

LeapOfFaith

I installed the latest available Retroarch package released for the MK808B+ and MXQ.
    Unfortunately i got the error message in Putty that the retroarch executable was not found
    but i also was able to start it manually as a service. The retroarch menu also wont show up.

My Box is a K1 DVB plus with the latest Image from afl1 with all the latest kszaq's patches (7.0.2.008)
    The binary installation was running without any problems.

What was my mistake?
    Any help would be very appreciated....

I compiled OpenElec builds in former times for my old Ion-PC. So i would like to make a build from your Retroplayer by myself. The problem is, that i don't know how to do it for my K1 Plus S2/T2.
    Could you please give me an advice for, because you already created builds for the Wetek Hub (which none of them is working on my device).
    Every help would be welcome and appreciated.

I have a retroplayer build of the WeTek_Hub which uses s905 here, retroplayer

First of all, thank you very much for your RetroPlayer built.
    I installed it via the update function on my Disc (Storage) \.update directory.
    Unfortunately it is not working - it stops with a ssh error message line on the screen.

My hardware is a K1 plus S2/T2. The built i was using before the update was the:

LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004

which also was posted here. Maybe the device tree is not matching?

(Installation is on MicroSD - Sideload, not in NAND)