Posts by extremeaudio

Going quite crazy with this. I have set music playback to crossfade tracks with an overlap of 8 seconds. But there is an audio drop out randomly, just before the 8 sec crossover point, so maybe at around 10-11 sec before the first track is set to end. This is also not very predictable. Happens sometimes and doesnt on some other ocassions.

In the debug log attached, the audio drop out did indeed occur towards the end of the session when the track changed.

Please help :(

hastebin

Hi I installed libreelec on the T95Z max S912 box but cant get remote to work. Anyone has a working remote.conf file for this? And it has to be placed in the configuration directory, right?

Dont know if it matters, but I have another box with coreelec installed on it and also the remote.conf file for it. While that works on Coreelec, I tried copying it on the LE system but that doesnt work.

Code
    [ 8.232771] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: no phy at addr -1
    [ 8.232799] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: stmmac_open: Cannot attach to PHY (error: -19)

Can you repeat the Q201 test with LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.80.0-box.img.gz

Also check the Q200 device-tree, and see if any other GXM dtb files get further (VIM2, etc.). The same AP trick should work if no Ethernet.

Q200 gives no mac address error and Vim2 didnt work too well either.

With 201 now I cant connect hotspot, but wifi connects however still no ethernet but now I dont get the no mac address error.

dmesg output = hastebin

The network used to work fine back in the day when i used to install the old versions of libreelec and the same box boots with current coreelec dtb also. Any way to use the same dtb rather than reinvent the wheel ? Those didn't/ dont have a uenv file obviously. They just involve placing the dtb file in the system partition. Any hacks possible ?

It's either going to wait until remote paths are mounted, or it's going to start without them (as it does now). Can't have it both ways.

Well the autostart route does the job of ignoring any unavailable remote mounts a lot faster than systemd and proceeds to boot kodi, thats what I meant. The systemd holds up the boot process for nearly a minute.

Anyway, what I need is to figure out some way for the portainer service to start up a little after kodi starts. Thats about it.

I share your pain I have tried several times, using diff images, followed the steps as prescribed in this forum, yet am not able to install the latest in USB or SD Card, to the point that I have bricked two boxes in the process, but I was able to recovered them through manufacturer firmware, If you are able to get this working please share your experience and how. Presently I am on Coreelec but my preference is Libreelec

I managed S912 T95 Zmax to boot with toothpick method and dtb qxm 201 using 9.8 armv8 aarch64

But now I get the message

FAILED TO START Configure eth0 mac address.

Ethernet doesnt work.

I have a server whose shares are mounted on boot by LE.

I want the data on these shares to be available to a docker container.

So I have installed the docker addon and I am using portainer to configure my containers.

So for eg. My Server has a share called Music which I mount to /storage/music on LE.

From within Kodi/ LE the share can be accessed just fine after boot.

But the same volume ie. /storage/music as accessed by portainer turns out blank (or displays a couple dummy folders I have planted inside the actual /storage/music folder)

I think this happens because portainer or the emby docker which I wish to access the mounted share starts before the mounting takes place. Because if i restart when LE/ Koddi is running the network folders show up.

Any way to delay the docker startup to accommodate the mounts?

Thanks.

Can someone please help me out with some potential troubleshooting? Like I mentioned, I have been able to successfully boot LE in the past but am stumped with the current process.

I have installed LE on an amlogic box in the past but for the life of me cannot figure out this new installation process.

So I wrote LE aarch64 on a micro SD using LE usb SD creator.

I edited the line in the uenv file to reflect qxm200 and then 201 when the first didn’t work and popped it into my S912 T95Z Max box.

Previously I used to be able to boot by typing in reboot update into terminal emulator. This doesn’t work now.

I have no idea what universal multi boot is or where to find it. I read one tutorial where it said to go into android settings - about - system and then point it to aml_autoscript file but I don’t get that option in my android settings. I also tried the toothpick method but it didn’t work.

I share your pain I have tried several times, using diff images, followed the steps as prescribed in this forum, yet am not able to install the latest in USB or SD Card, to the point that I have bricked two boxes in the process, but I was able to recovered them through manufacturer firmware, If you are able to get this working please share your experience and how. Presently I am on Coreelec but my preference is Libreelec

Sure, will keep you posted if I get lucky and hopefully with some help from someone here.

I have installed LE on an amlogic box in the past but for the life of me cannot figure out this new installation process.

So I wrote LE aarch64 on a micro SD using LE usb SD creator.

I edited the line in the uenv file to reflect qxm200 and then 201 when the first didn’t work and popped it into my S912 T95Z Max box.

Previously I used to be able to boot by typing in reboot update into terminal emulator. This doesn’t work now.

I have no idea what universal multi boot is or where to find it. I read one tutorial where it said to go into android settings - about - system and then point it to aml_autoscript file but I don’t get that option in my android settings. I also tried the toothpick method but it didn’t work.

Could someone please guide me as to what I’m missing out. Thank you.

I am looking for some portainer help. I am able to install it from linuxserver addons and then access the web UI. Now I want to add a container. But when it comes to the volume mapping, when I click the field there are no options to select and a path can not be entered manually. So I am guessing one has to define a few volumes in portainer before adding them to other containers. So I see a volumes tab on the left hand side menu. Is this where one does it ? What host IP to use? 127.0.0.1 or localhost ? Even that does not show any paths when clicking into the box. What does one enter manually ? Appreciate any help. Thank you.