[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Hi Kszaq: your latest testing build is not responsive and hangs a lot. i need to keep restarting with power cable removed and switchig it on.

you previous build was very responsive.

• kszaq, I did clean installation , used (renamed) dtb file for play 2 but It won't boot. Always stuck on Libreelec bootlogo

I'm sorry, I have no WP2 to debug it. On WH everything works fine.

Update to internal nand not working

I cannot support updating from some else's builds. But it looks like the file you downloaded is corrupted. Try again.

Hi Kszaq: your latest testing build is not responsive and hangs a lot. i need to keep restarting with power cable removed and switchig it on.

you previous build was very responsive.

There was no previous testing build that I published. Everything work fine here with 8.1.0.

would it be possible to make the necessary changes to make a xiaomi bluetooth remote work out of the box?

What are "the necessary changes"? I was only able find this post: [SOLVED!] MX3 Air Mouse Remote no functioning I don't have Xiaomi remote, please first make changes that work, then ask to add them.

• Works like a charm! Good job like... always! Thanks kszaq ! Cofee money soon!

Bqeel M9C Max [S905X/2G/16G]: LibreELEC always the latest community version

• found another bug. My Logitech Harmony is not working with you build. If i disable the custom remote.conf the original remote works.

But the custom remote.conf works fine with the johngalt build. Very Strange.

edit: load the remote.conf with autostart.sh. Now it works.

Edited once, last by sunnyfunny ().

• Did a fresh install on a brand new ABOX - S905X, 2g16g with a 16g Lexar 633X SD card. Install via toothpick was flawless - it took about 30 seconds for the boot process into LE to start. The rom so far is running clean with no errors that I have seen. Thanks again kszaq a coffee is on the way.

MXIII-G, M8 and Beeklink MXIII Plus LE 8.2.2 - Demetris, Mecool M8S Pro+/Abox A1, Abox A1 Max Coreelec 9.0.2. Thanks to all.

• Hi everyone!

I found a bug connected with displaying windows file share over SMB. On my PC I have a shared folder that has the following internal structure:

_LIB1 <- this is NTFS link

_LIB2 <- this is ordinary directory

.... <- a lot of files

When I'm opening this share via LE 8.2.8.1, it shows me only the _LIB2 and files, without ntfs junction. But when I've opened it by the LE 8.0 (or by other win PC) there are no problems at all. I guess it may be caused by wrong permission handling or something like this.

• I suspect that the issue with WP2 is DVB driver: closed source, not compatible with Nougat kernel (yet). It's the only device with the issue.