[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• I used to see that with the Play2 but switched to @kszaq's LE for the C2 and just use one of 'em (i have a few) as a permanent TvHeadend only server with PlayTV tuner. Not seeing that issue since then, and it's all pretty rock solid.

But that C2 / TvH server hardly ever gets rebooted very often at all. I like to keep my servers and client media players seperate.

All that likely does not help much. :/

• wrxtasy i know you use one of the Sony tuners i use. (Signature)

I am still getting this annoying issue Link #1,566

Does it happen with yours ??

Hi kostaman , I do not have one of those tuners, but I had a similar problem with Sundtek-Sticks (not just intermittently, though, but permanently). What solved the problem in the end was to exchange kszaq 's TvHeadend with the one provided by GDPR-1 . Maybe that is something you could try as well? All is apparently due to the 64/32bit mix with these boxes.

• Please could someone give me advice? I have Mecool M8S pro+ which has:

S905X, 2GB RAM.

Which file from Kszaq´s device trees should I use? I would like to run only Libreelec. So it would be best to install libreelec to internal eMMC.

Thank you.

• thank you GDPR-2 for a fast response. Could you also help me with installing to eMMC? Is there some tutorial for this kind of installation? Thanks.

Enable SSH in Libreelec settings, locate your box IP address in System info

Download putty onto a PC and SSH to the box IP

Login with root / libreelec

Type installtointernal and hit enter

Very straight forward

• Please could someone give me advice? I have Mecool M8S pro+ which has:

S905X, 2GB RAM.

Which file from Kszaq´s device trees should I use? I would like to run only Libreelec. So it would be best to install libreelec to internal eMMC.

Thank you.

before install to eMMC check the following thread (specifically the initial warning in red)

that's just in case you have a faulty eMMC batch :

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) - FreakTab.com

• Hi all!

I have a chinesse PS3 gamepad (GASIA) and it work fine connected with USB but it doesnt work anyway with Bluetooth. Is this a bug? There is any patch to make it work? Or, maybe, am i doing wrong?

Thanks!

• Hello, is anyone else having issues sometimes with video playback? I have a Mini M8S and sometimes I have no playback. I have tested this with Twitch addon, Youtube and Acestream. When I try to watch a Twitch stream, for example, I have the play icon above in the screen like it's playing it but I'm still in the UI and I can move in it. In Acestream I have sound but a black screen. This isn't resolved until I somehow succeed in playing a video somewhere in libreelec, it's only then when everything works as it should.

I don't know what's triggering the issue or the solution, it's like the decoder cannot be started or something. Tried to look for info in this forum but most of what I found has no relation with my issue, and there is 117 pages here (and it's not in the known bugs of the first page).

Can someone tell me if this is a known bug or if there is a solution to this? It's a little bit boring to have to open dozens of videos everytime this happens.

Regards.

• I did "installtointernal " on M8S pro plus. The commands worked and restart (with sd card in place). After I removed sd card, hit "reboot" in Kodi and in restart but with "mecool" logo stucked. Nothing more. Seems like it won´t boor from emmc. I plugged back sd - restarted and it works again. Any advice? I need to run libreelec without sd.

SOLVED - I did whole process again but removed SD card quickly after installation procedure confirmed restart. It causes the eMMC succesfully boot to libreelec.