Posts by GDPR-8

Two questions:

1. Does /storage/PELICULAS exist? if not, create it with mkdir /storage/PELICULAS.

2. Can you access //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS without username/password? If not, set them.

Thanks for your time and your answers!

Yeah, Im thinking the problem could be username/password. My router don´t let me set a username for the samba server (for FTP, you can). How can I fix no user/password (or set it as empty) in the configuration?

You should use the how-to you referred to.

You wrote it did not work, but you did not explain what you did and how this failed.

When I check the status using "systemctl status storage-PELICULAS.mount" (My path is storage/PELICULAS), I obtain:

Code
    Loaded: loaded (/storage/.config/system.d/storage-PELICULAS.mount; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
       Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-01-18 10:46:36 CET; 32min ago
        Where: /storage/PELICULAS
         What: //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS
      Process: 2873 ExecMount=/usr/bin/mount //192.168.1.1/usb1/PELICULAS /storage/PELICULAS -t cifs -o rw (code=exited, status=255)

Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Mounting cifs mount script...
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-PELICULAS.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=255
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Failed to mount cifs mount script.
    Jan 18 10:46:36 LibreELEC systemd[1]: storage-PELICULAS.mount: Unit entered failed state.

Please describe what your are doing and how it does not work

I have an HDD connected to my router. Ican see the files with the kodi´s file manager, so SMB is working.
    When I set download folder in Transmission, the path is something like "SMB:\\MyRouter\MyHDD\Downloads".
    But if I add a torrent it shows: "Error. Directory path is not absolute". So I think I have to mount the SAMBA share folder into a local directory (somethink like "mount cifs -t \\ROUTER\HDD\Downloads \storage\torrents"). But this doesnt work... Do you know how can I doi it?

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone!

I've just installed to nand (Beelink gt1) and "rebootfromnand". It work fine and smooth, and I can remove the SD. BUT if Iturn the blx on WITHOUT SD, it seems like cant boot from internal... The screen shows a "bootloop" wkth LibreElec letters... Any idea to solve the problem? It is normal and I always have to boot from SDand then reboot to internal?

THX!!