Librespot addon

• Hi

I installed Librespot on my converted Chromebox Asus with Libreelec.

I dont want to use Analog output, and my chromebox does not have digital out for sonud, only HDMI.

Is there a way to output Librespot sound from HDMI ? I dont mind pausing sound when a video in KODI starts...but i dont wish to use ANALOG output.

I dont seem to get any sound from HDMI....am i doing something wrong ?

Cheers

EDIT : I see the libreelec device and can connect to it on my phone. When playing Spotify i just dont get any sound.

• Have you tried to use the wizard in the addon seetings (Kodi UI) to chose a device?

• Librespot revision 108 has been published for LibreELEC 8.2 and 9.0:

- fixes disable from Kodi,

- should not block backup, please confirm.

Suspend/resume will be addressed in the coming days.

• Sorry...no....and i dont follow ?

I choose what device in the addon ? Noob question i know...

In Kodi go to Add-ons/My add-ons/Services/Librespot/Configure...

There is also an issue solved by disabling "keep audio sink alive" in Kodi, see early in this thread.

• Thanks for this awesome addon!

Some questions though:
    I'd like to +1 a request that was made way back: is there any way to get librespot to switch between two spotify accounts seamlessly?

As a quick solution, would it be possible to make a "copy" of the app (possibly name it something else), and use the Kodi streaming in order to resolve conflicts?

Thanks!

• Thanks for this awesome addon!

Some questions though:
    I'd like to +1 a request that was made way back: is there any way to get librespot to switch between two spotify accounts seamlessly?

As a quick solution, would it be possible to make a "copy" of the app (possibly name it something else), and use the Kodi streaming in order to resolve conflicts?

Thanks!

Use discovery mode (no username/password). It works fine here.