Posts by jkgr

    Hi


    After the new versions the addon still doesn't work on my setup. With the default setup of librespot no sound (no matter what the source) will come through.

    When i use 'pactl info' with the addon activated and no music playing, I can see that the default sink is 'librespot_sink' - is this normal behavior?

    I anonymized my Spotify name and country code in the following.


    The journalctl -u service.librespot output

    -- Logs begin at Fri 2017-05-19 16:01:27 CEST, end at Wed 2017-09-06 19:57:35 CE - Pastebin.com


    The journalctl -u pulseaudio output

    -- Logs begin at Fri 2017-05-19 16:01:27 CEST, end at Wed 2017-09-06 19:57:35 CE - Pastebin.com


    I hope you can make sense of it.

    I tried to play an internet radio station, and to play a track through librespot. Both was unsuccessful.

    Firstly thanks for a great addon!


    I have an issue with version 106, that may, or may not be related to to issues described above.


    I'm using the lastest stable version of Libreelec, with an IQaudio DAC on a Rpi 2.


    Everything worked with 105, but 106 wont work as intended.

    I would prefer to use the Kodi as output, but when this option is selected, no audio will play - neither Spotify nor local files. If I choose Alsa, Spotify plays, but no other audio comes through.


    The reason may be that I configured Pulseaudio to receive a Bluetooth signal - but as I wrote above, it worked in version 105, so something happened in this transition...


    Furthermore, when I disable the addon version 106 the system freezes and I'm forced to do a hard reset. And for some reason (and this is really weird) at one point I had to uninstall the addon to get the audio back, as it seemed ibrespot was still running, even though the addon was disabled - but the reason for this could be the necessity of hard reset when disabling.


    I very much hope, this addon will be working again soon :-) Thanks for all the work!