Spotify Connect Web is replaced by Librespot, and is not further maintained.
Team LibreELEC is pleased to announce that Spotify Connect Web is available as an addon from the LibreELEC repository.
Unfortunately, the spotify-connect-web project, on which the addon is based, does not run on every LibreELEC project, and overcoming this limitation lies with the spotify-connect-web project. As a consequence thereof, Spotify Connect is only available for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, Wetek Core and Wetek Play.
1. Install the addon
2. Get your spotify_appkey.key from here
3. Place the spotify_appkey.key in the addon home folder, usually smb://libreelec.local/userdata/addon_data/service.spotify-connect-web
4. Optionally enter your Spotify username and password
5. Configure ALSA with the wizard
6. Save the settings
7. Check the service with the web interface at port 4000
8. Play Spotify through the service, using a Spotify app as a remote
Spotify Connect forum thread
Please share your feedback on this thread.