I have updated my addon a bit:
- the erroneous bit rate setting should be solved;
- the wizard should now handle device:CARD=card,DEV=n PCMs
The addon is said to work on S805, Wetek Play and Wetek Core, but I do not own such boxes.
Would anyone here be so kind to verify this for me?
As for the sound quality, I would not know where the problem comes from.
I add a link to alsamixer built for LE8 to inspect/modify your card's settings.
I have submitted a pull request to add alsamixer to the multimedia-tools addon.
To help you I would need you to provide me with the following information:
- what version of LibreELEC you are using
- what version of the addon you are using
- what settings you have tried
- what your problems with the sound are? If you think it is overmodulated, have you tried to reduce the volume with your Spotify app?
- a log, to assess the problems you have with the sound, as well as those caused by the VPN
I use LE 7 (newest stable), I use the preview version I quoted in my first post, I tried the default mixer and PCM, I tried to reduce the volume and it works but everytime I must set it again. The vpn problem is not really a problem anymore, the script connects after a longer time again.
In the next few days I hear again and decide wheter its a problem or not. The overmodulation is not so heavy so its difficult to hear.