[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Bought the Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912. This doesnt have a hard reset button

So I have installed the terminal. Previous to that flashed LE to memory card and also copied the dtb.img from device tree. Im having issues in rebooting.

$pwd

$/data/data/com.termux/files/home

I do reboot update

It says "No command reboot found"

From where should I run this?

Note:- I only copied the remote.conf from Index of /MECOOL/ as mine is pro L

• i use this to save me picking my fat ass up

details?id=me.thomastv.rebootupdate&hl=en_GB

• I booted to internal from the Libreelec Kodi running on the sd card to test out a few things on the Android version.

Now I am stunk booting to Android and can not for the life of me get the box to boot from the sd card again and run Libreelec. What is the trick?

If I browse to the sd card in android, I see Libreelec there, wish I could "click a .bat file" there or something to get back on track :)

How do I set it to boot from the sd card again?

Its a Beglink G1 Ultimate if that matters.

Edited once, last by brynjarsj (October 28, 2017 at 1:15 PM).

• I booted to internal from the Libreelec Kodi running on the sd card to test out a few things on the Android version.

Now I am stunk booting to Android and can not for the life of me get the box to boot from the sd card again and run Libreelec. What is the trick?

If I browse to the sd card in android, I see Libreelec there, wish I could "click a .bat file" there or something to get back on track :)

How do I set it to boot from the sd card again?

Its a Beglink G1 Ultimate if that matters.

This has worked for me in the past : details?id=me.thomastv.rebootupdate&hl=en

• Hi,

i bought an U2C Android TV Box. After some testing and finding bugs and problems everywhere, I wanted to throw it away as there is zero support, not even a homepage... just a facebook page where are just some advertisements. But then i did find this thread and was glad that someone did the work to get libreelec working on an S912. I first put it on a USB Stick, and was released when i saw it booting :) . After testing 4k and gamble around i installed it on the internal Memory. Everything works like a charm. Now i have a cool Libreelec box. Thank you for your work and support kszaq