Posts by navarannan

Facing some issues with

• M8S PRO L

after installing the latest version of LibreELEC , LE 8.2.4.1 – S912:

I have copied the gxm_q201_3g.dtb and renamed to dtb.img

(mine is 3GB,100Mbps, https://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s912/8.2/device_trees/100mbit_ethernet/) and I got a successful boot for LibreElec

I have two issues.

1. The OSMC remote worked for a while, then it stopped working, SO I copied the remote.conf from http://wrxtasy.libreelec.tv/mecool/

Post that remote is working..

2. But Im having another serious issue here.

While playing a 4K BD content the video and audio got stuck/freeze multiple times. After that I need to power off and on the box.

Here are the setting I did as per release notes.

1. Set GPU clock rate to 792MHz --> Yes

2. Enable switching Chroma and Bit depth output to 444,10bit for 4K HDR10 viewing. -->No

3. Force RGB output -->No

4. Mute HDMI audio output (when using SPDIF)--> No

Can you help me here?

Bought the Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912. This doesnt have a hard reset button

So I have installed the terminal. Previous to that flashed LE to memory card and also copied the dtb.img from device tree. Im having issues in rebooting.

$pwd

$/data/data/com.termux/files/home

I do reboot update

It says "No command reboot found"

From where should I run this?

Note:- I only copied the remote.conf from Index of /MECOOL/ as mine is pro L

Bought the Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912. This doesnt have a hard reset button

So I have installed the terminal. Previous to that flashed LE to memory card and also copied the dtb.img from device tree. Im having issues in rebooting.

$pwd

$/data/data/com.termux/files/home

I do reboot update

It says "No command reboot found"

From where should I run this?

Note:- I only copied the remote.conf from Index of /MECOOL/ as mine is pro L

Kodi log file says no space left on device but I can see free space of 660 MB :( Encountered while trying to configure VPN

Upon checking the file system it shows mmcblk0p2 is 100%

Dur to this Im getting the error " "Error updating .ovpn files or creating user credentials file. Check log to determine cause of failure" " while setting up Vpn

I have reset all the setting of VPM manager to default and tried to set up first VPN connection
    Now the error is

"Error updating .ovpn files or creating user credentials file. Check log to determine cause of failure"
    I managed to log in to Pi using putty.I canr see any password file too

Please help

Kodi log file says no space left on device but I can see free space of 660 MB :(

Upon checking the file system it shows mmcblk0p2 is 100%

[hr]
    Hi

I have configured the VPN Manager as per instruction in this link. Got this link from this forum. (tutorial by zomboided ) [mention]zomboided[/mention]

OpenELEC Mediacenter - OpenELEC Forum - VPN Manager for OpenVPN (1/63)

The issue is while testing the connection authentication is failing. Here is the VPN log contents. I can autheticate from the desktop app with same credentials. Any idea what is wrong?

Hi

I have configured the VPN Manager as per instruction in this link. Got this link from this forum. (tutorial by zomboided ) [mention]zomboided[/mention]

OpenELEC Mediacenter - OpenELEC Forum - VPN Manager for OpenVPN (1/63)

The issue is while testing the connection authentication is failing. Here is the VPN log contents. I can autheticate from the desktop app with same credentials. Any idea what is wrong?

BluRay with menus is still some kind of WIP (work in progress) as it needs Java, IIRC.

For myself I never get one running, but I also never investigated much time into that. DVD menus are working fine instead.

As long as there is no "BluRay with menu"-support from Kodi itself, you won´t get it running in LE, too.

Thanks DaVu for the clarification.

Could you please tell me how to get the menu fucntionality for DVD. Nice to know

Thx