[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• I haven't noticed any fps drops except when start to watch a movie and it changes to 24 fps.

Thanks for reply pelican

What number fps do you have while in movie library?

Do you see it dropping if you leave idle for awhile while browsing library.

What skin you using?

Thanks

• Booting to Android Recovery or TWRP Recovery sometime may be enough to stop LibreELEC from Autobooting again when you power on or reboot from Android.

In that case simply hold in the Reset button again, or whatever method you first used - when connecting power to restart autobooting into LibreELEC.

I performed the reboot process a couple of times going from LE to Android and back again and it will keep going back to LE automatically now indeed. I'm 100% sure that I had to perform the reset button method again in the past to get back to LE, so there must have been some instability in LE builds and/or Android booting at the time.

• What number fps do you have while in movie library?

Do you see it dropping if you leave idle for awhile while browsing library.

What skin you using?

Thanks

My GUI settings is 2160p 60Hz.
    It stays at 60 Hz even it goes to idle (dimmed screen) or browsing or do anything in the GUI.

I'm using the default skin.

• Yesterday there was a message in the first post about fixing screen tearing in LE 8.1.7, but now it's gone. Is that means that screen tearing will not be fixed in 8.1.7?

After a few nights of pulling my haіr out (fortunately I have some of it left) I can now confirm that vsync is going to work in a next build. 8)

• My GUI settings is 2160p 60Hz.
    It stays at 60 Hz even it goes to idle (dimmed screen) or browsing or do anything in the GUI.

I'm using the default skin.

Thanks Pelican

When you bring up the debug screen (ctrl + shift + D) while in the GUI does the fps drop or keep at 60?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to narrow down why mine is dropping.

Out of curiosity what android box you using although I suspect all S912 have same specs if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks again for your time.

• what could be the reason for this error.

LibreELEC15:~/.config # echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb -sh: can't create /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb: Permission denied

I have pasted the following code in my autostart.sh. but it does not help force RGB out.

GNU nano 2.5.3 File: autostart.sh  ( echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb ) & echo 'rgb,8bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr GNU nano 2.5.3 File: autostart.sh ( echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb ) & echo 'rgb,8bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr