remote.conf repository

• Goodevening you all, i have just recieved a brand new box of pendoo T95z plus. it looks great and works just fine in Android. but in Libreelec the remote is dead and not working at all. please help and advise. Thank you in advance. Greetings

• - what is the linux Code for changing the audio/language? I dont find it anywhere. It is the action "AudioNextLanguage"

- For me it seems that "home" and "back" have the same function inside kodi could that be?

- with the keyboard I use "tabulator" for switching between menu and video/Audio/picture (whatever is been showed in that moment). Which linux code could that be? I think it is the Action "FullScreen"

1) Use "A'' letter for ''AudioNextLanguage''

Code
    0x12 30

2) "HOME" opens the topmost window directly while "BACK" returnes all window history

3) "TAB" is 15

All Linux input codes located there:

linux/input-event-codes.h at master · torvalds/linux · GitHub

• Goodevening you all, i have just recieved a brand new box of pendoo T95z plus. it looks great and works just fine in Android. but in Libreelec the remote is dead and not working at all. please help and advise. Thank you in advance. Greetings

Hi Jallal, I trust you put the original remote.conf from the Android system onto the partition called LIBREELEC on your SD card/USB stick with which you boot into LibreELEC? If not, try that.

• Hi Chessplayer,

thank you for your respond. i just did what you said. i did find the remote.conf. and copied the file into SD card. but still nothing happens.

after boot of LE i see this screen and i can not go further due to not responding of my remote.

please advise.

• Hi Chessplayer,

thank you for your respond. i just did what you said. i did find the remote.conf. and copied the file into SD card. but still nothing happens.

after boot of LE i see this screen and i can not go further due to not responding of my remote.

please advise.

did you copy the remote.conf to \storage\config ?

to get access to that, you need to enable ssh in the initial Libreelec settings on first boot use a keyboard if neccessary

• Hi,

A, I mean "30" is not Audionextlanguage, it is Audio delay :(

"Fullscreen" worked, thanks

Sorry, forgot my keyboard xml has an option

Code
    <keymap>
      <FullscreenVideo>
        <keyboard>
         <a>AudioNextLanguage</a>
        </keyboard>
      </FullscreenVideo>
    </keymap>

You can either use keymap editor addon to map the same function or just put attached keyboard xml to /userdata/keymaps/

Don't forget to unzip and reboot your box

keyboard.zip

• ! Thanks !

I changed subtitle to "L". With your keyboard modification the nexaudiolanguage works fine. Full Code for MeCool M8S L now:

Edited 3 times, last by flyingernst (December 7, 2017 at 11:57 AM).

• I can not power on my h96 pro+ box (32gb/3gb) with my remote. I use the remote from pelican from this thread. Thr original remote.conf from android does not work.

Don't know if there is a problem with my remote or that my box is turned complete off when I shutdown from libreelec and the box won't respond to anything.

• Hi,

the one for the ANTSIR Box is actually already available in this post over at kodinerds. That is where I got it from (copy & paste) in the first place, but meanwhile I also have the original from my box. It is in the attachment. Also, there is a file remote_gen.xml, which will allow you to use the button with the browser symbol down left for play/pause and the delete button down right for stop (which you otherwise have to do via OK and choosing the corresponding option).

You do realize that remote.conf needs to go to /flash or, if you want to put it on the SD card/USB-Stick directly, on the LIBRELEC partition along with the device tree and such (I believe, you can also put it in /etc instead). The file remote_gen.xml has been generated using the Keymap Editor addon and needs to go in /storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps.

Hope this will help!

ANTSIR.zip

Hi Chessplayer. I can confirm that the ANTSIR remote.conf works in Libreelec with the original remote that was shipped with the box. Thanks for posting the file.

• Hi dear libreelec people,

I own a Beelink M18 with the following remote control:

rlcduw.jpg

I have a problem. I would like to map the yellow WEB button to active/deactive subtitles when playing a video.

Next to that I would like to map the blue APP button to select the next subtitle when playing a video.

Does someone own the same Beelink M18 and have experience with configuring those buttons?

Could someone give me a helping hand or directions in how I can get this to work like I want to?

Thank you in advance!!

• I have a similar remote, I think the coloured buttons are for operating the tv, & cannot be mapped to libreelec.

I think, you press one of the red buttons until the LED on the remote blinks, then using your tv remote, press one of the buttons to pair it.

• I have a similar remote, I think the coloured buttons are for operating the tv, & cannot be mapped to libreelec.

I think, you press one of the red buttons until the LED on the remote blinks, then using your tv remote, press one of the buttons to pair it.

I think they can be mapped. If I look into the s905_libreelec_remote_to_170307b.zip (link post) in the beelink m18 remote-workingM18.conf the keys looked to be mapped to different functions.

Code
    key_begin        
        0x51 31
        0x4d 66 ;MUTE
        0x09 24 ;MEDIA - codec info - was 61
        0x11 166 ;MUSIC - now stop - was 60
        0x54 164 ;WEB - now play pause
        0x4f 84 ;APP - not work for kodi

I did not try this remote.conf but It looks like the buttons can be mapped to different actions.

I would like to map the yellow WEB button to active/deactive subtitles when playing a video.

and I would like to map the blue APP button (or the red MEDIA button) to select the next subtitle when playing a video.

Does someone know what codes I need to use to get this working?