[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• Hi. I try to install libreelec s905 on a device with 3g ram but I can not find device_tree file for it. Any dtb to be able to install libreelec on this device?

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 mediante Tapatalk

• Hi. I try to install libreelec s905 on a device with 3g ram but I can not find device_tree file for it. Any dtb to be able to install libreelec on this device?

You need to provide me with device tree from Android firmware for you device.

@all: Builds server is down for maintenance, it will be back in a few hours...

• You need to provide me with device tree from Android firmware for you device.

@all: Builds server is down for maintenance, it will be back in a few hours...

How can I do that? Where I find the device tree

• The easiest way: from Android firmware. Get ZIP file with Android firmware, unpack in on your computer and there should be dtb.img file. That's what I need.

Ok I hope to provide it as soon as possible

• Guys,i have got librelec 7.0.3.12 build in my s905x tx3 pro box running in nand.
    All ok except audio.in kodi audio settings,audio output device os greyed out and selected to default Bluetooth audio pulse audio.
    Since its greyed out can't change,any idea how to change it?
    Why its greyed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• OK I am on g running from nand on a T95m 2/8 original (!) that is using the 905 ( later models are x variants)

No issues with booting etc so no need for the temperature version

If you're saying the temp sensor ENABLED version works without freezing ?
    Please post your box here #1     
    I'm really curious as to how many boxes with s905 chips are not freezing since version .012 f

• This is because of the vq patch I am using. The patch fixes dropping vq over time and stuttering effect that comes after this happens. It also makes seeking and channel switching much quicker. The only downside it what you observed, i.e. a (little) few seconds missing at the beginning of some videos. This can't be improved without significantly modifying Amlogic HW decoding implementation in Kody Jarvis and I've already spent too much time trying to improve this patch. I have decided to leave the patch in current state for all future Jarvis builds because it's the best solution we can have. It's much more different in Krypton and that's where development focus is at.

You are seeing "alphabet" editions of 7.0.3.012 because this is the last Jarvis version from me and I'm only going to add improvement to hardware handling should they come over time.

Ah, that's all I needed to hear, just wondered if it was my box , and as always, this is not reported as a problem, just an observation, love your work and much appreciated.

• Hey ! Just wanted to say thank you for your work !

I have an M8S II 2/16. I currently use your version 7.0.3.12d on a usb stick.
    My config is Philips TV (old one) 1080p and a Sony home cinema with SPDIF input.
    I use Conq skin (looks a lot like osmc).

Audio passthrought works good, stock remote works fine, every video I watched was fine for me (h264 and h265).

Here the things I tweaked :

Fixed RGB colorspace for my Philips TV (Green screen problem) :

Code
    nano /storage/.config/autostart.sh

I put this fix in autostart.sh

Code
    echo 1 > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/output_rgb

For me, the cec Standby and On was not working with the libcec addon in kodi. So I followed a fix from another forum (thx Baloan). It send standby to the TV when screensaver launch and on to the TV when screensaver is disable (with any key of my remote).

Install Nyancat screensaver then :

Code
    nano /storage/.kodi/addons/script.screensaver.nyancat/screensaver.py

And modify with the following :

There it is ! Might help some of you.

Edited once, last by mstraa (February 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM).

• So do i put correct .dtb file from kszaq build version i am using and put in update folder as dtb.img and reboot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From all I have read and done here as a relative newbie I can say confidently that you must not change tree file name to dtb.img for updating. Just put the correct downloaded DTB file into the Update folder AS IS along with the build and reboot.

You only change the correct and relevent DTB file to DTB.IMG on the prepped bootable Libreelec SD card, so repeat do not change the name when copying to the update folder prior to rebooting.

Cheers
    RayW