7.0.3.011 build for S905/S905X

• here you go (attached or: MEGA)
    of course rename to remote.conf.
    read the file as there are comments within to explain the mappings.

i think the method described/linked in my previous post using dmesg and debug will help you get the harmony sorted. its nice to have codecinfo and play/pause. thx for kszaq and others for the info.

Thanks for your help with this. Its going to be a few days before I can try this out, as I am packing for a move.

• Yeah, it's on nand. Bummer, was hoping to avoid that marathon. Ah well, guess it will pay off to avoid freezing. Thanks man.

Not sure if this is correct. Put image on sd card, boot to it, then run installtonand again, I would assume it would overwrite the old install.

• Turning CEC in Kodi settings won't turn off CEC completely as it is also operated by u-boot, which is independent of OS you have. When I get back home I will check whether CEC can be disabled completely at u-boot level by modifying u-boot variables (which you can do using commands over SSH).

kszaq - did you ever check if CEC can be disabled by modifying u-boot variables? I have problems with it preventing my AV receiver from switching sources. Thanks.

• Yeah, i´ve been wondering about the temps too.

Edited once, last by charlie (January 4, 2017 at 4:51 PM).

• Not sure if this is correct. Put image on sd card, boot to it, then run installtonand again, I would assume it would overwrite the old install.

That is the procedure, but advisable to build a 'clean' install from Android FW as it picks up some of it's settings from Android when it set's up.
    It's not really a 'clean' install if you are building from another version of LE (at least that's how I interpret the info here) ;)

Edited once, last by Poida (January 5, 2017 at 3:34 AM).

• Hi kszaq and people. Thanks very much for all your hard work and these builds are awesome.

I am running 7.03.011 on a Nexbox 1G/8G 905X which for the most part runs very well.

I know from the info in the posts that 3D is experimental / not tested - I have some information which I hope helps.
    There are two main types of complete 3D rips from a bluray - an iso of the disk or a MVC MKV ripped from the original using Make MKV.

Using these builds, to play a 3D bluray iso, you use the simplified bluray menu and choose "play as 3D" and it seems to work OK ( I only have one iso and that plays fine - either choosing 3D or just playing in 2D; output is in Top and Bottom format as opposed to frame packed, but that is expected on this platform as I understand it - have been following other kodi forums; I believe that koying had a lot to do with those changes).
    To play a 3D MVC MKV, you just play the file (there are sections in kodi under playback and system which you need to setup for 3D, but there is no "play as 3D menu" as in the isos. With the exception of the Raspberry pi and on intel hardware in windows (using a special build of kodi), normally kodi / libreelec just ignores the 3d MVC bit and automatically plays the file in 2D (as there is no open source MVC decoder). For the MVC MKV files on these builds , as kodi autodetects 3D in the file, it will now always try to play in 3D with the following errors:
    - The 3D output doesn't work properly (it outputs in Top and Bottom format, which is what the Amlogic hardware can only do), but it is not 3d - instead has jumpy frames and audio.
    - The second problem is that if you set kodi to just ignore the 3D if detected (or even try to switch it off while playing a movie), it doesn't work - it still tries to play in 3D. If you select the mode to be "2D / Monoscopic" - there is no picture, but the audio continues. Not only on my 3D TVs / projector, but also on my non-3D TV. So it is not even possible to watch the 3D MVC MKV in 2D. Normal 2D MKV rips of bluray isos play without a problem.

I understand that this is a work in progress and happy to help out (will logs help?)

Cheers and excellent work!

Edited once, last by Woronczak (January 5, 2017 at 12:01 PM).

• Hi everyone,

I echo Woronczak's thanks and praise for all the hard work of kszac and the support of everyone here.

I am running 7.03.11 64bit on a Tomato X96 2GB/16GB box the last few days. All seems to be going well except for the wifi connection. On reboot, the wireless settings are lost. Is this part of the different mac address on reboot issue or something separate? Have not found anything searching through the different build threads. Any help greatly appreciated.

• Libreelec is working fine on my TX5 Pro 2/16 only no wifi i opened up to check the wifi adapter its a Fn-Link 8223A
    any way to get that working or can i do someting ive the android firmware where wifi is working.

• Libreelec is working fine on my TX5 Pro 2/16 only no wifi i opened up to check the wifi adapter its a Fn-Link 8223A
    any way to get that working or can i do someting ive the android firmware where wifi is working.

What's the result of udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*?

Please also try modprobe wlan and see if WiFi starts.

Edited once, last by kszaq (January 5, 2017 at 10:54 AM).

I don't know that wifi chip. kszaq for the drivers on that one.
    I have Qualcom in my box.
    Might want to read above link. It wont help flashing different Android Firmware as the wifi chip is your issue.

• Known issues

• WiFi driver may need to be reloaded after a reboot by manually toggling WiFi in LE Settings.
    • BT is not supported for Aigaile chips.

In the OP
    My Qualcomm wifi has the same issue on the TX5Pro
    [hr]

Dont realy know wat i did now cos i assambled it again and after some restarts it was working only the bluetooth dont work on it i did the command kszaq asked

Edited once, last by kostaman (January 5, 2017 at 12:33 PM).

• I got this working on my "QBox" - S905X 2G/16G using the gxl_p212_2G.dtb

A couple questions:
    - anyone have a remote.conf for this remote?
    - anyone used Titan skin? It is stuck on "building menu"
    - is there a way to change / disable the led light strip

Edited once, last by trueimage (January 5, 2017 at 6:40 PM).

• I got this working on my "QBox" - S905X 2G/16G using the gxl_p212_2G.dtb

A couple questions:
    - anyone have a remote.conf for this remote?
    - anyone used Titan skin? It is stuck on "building menu"
    - is there a way to change / disable the led light strip

I am using Titan. I don't have a remote conf for this.

this will show you the inside http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/590291-h96-pro-tv-box-amlogic-s912-android-6-2-16gb-or-3-16gb-dual-wifi-gig-lan-bt4

Not exactly the same box.

• Hi guys, does anyone have a link/copy of the last known working boot on/off build......I believe it was in November and was part of the 2.0.9 series. Any help is appreciated as I have a number of S905 boxes and it is driving me nuts having them sticking on boot up. Many thanks.

• I installed Libreelec 7.0.3.011 32 bit (MXQ Pro 4k 1/8 GB) and when Stalker PVR enabled operating system reboots cyclically. I tried to compile and install the latest version of the Stalker PVR, but the system complains that I have a 64bit and does not work. Can you help me?
    PS sorry for my bad english, I'm from Russia)