I just want to say thank you for this build. I was using Kodibuntu before this. I had to go through a lot just to get roms and remotes to work correctly for RCB. A programmer helped me create scripts to get it to work. But it was very time consuming and sensitive. Every time i Updated Kodi it would break. Then they abandoned Kodibuntu. So I switched to LibreElec and then found your build. So great to have remotes and roms working on a fresh install. All but the following. I would like to know if you can help me. If i am doing something wrong please insult me so that I can correct my actions. I am so close.
1. I still can not get PS2 roms to launch. What log file will i need to post?
2. When I launch a Game Cube rom, my Logitech f710 wireless game controller does not respond. Is there a log file for that?
3. Can I post the specific logfile? or do they all have to go to pastebin?
The following is not so important but would be nice.
4. No gui sounds when using the same f710 game controller in Kodi.
5. My remote: Zotac Zbox remote control RC2604323/01G with New IR Receiver OVU710001/00, does not work in emulation station.
Unrelated, I do notice that LibreElec runs kind of laggy compared to KodiBuntu on the same box. Gui Sounds take time to start after inactivity. Art work is slower to refresh. Was there more power in Kodibuntu because it was on top of Ubuntu? Thank you. I look forward to donating, worth every penny.
ZOTAC ZBOX M Series MI520U - mini PC - Core i3 4010U 1.7 GHz - 4GB Ram - 500 GBHD