Thoradia Add-ons

• Hi,

I installed flexget addon to my coreelec,but when I executed it,I got a warning message:

Your locale declares ascii as the filesystem encoding. Any plugins reading filenames from disk will not work properly for filenames containing non-ascii characters. Make sure your locale env variables are set up correctly for the environment which is launching FlexGet.

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello, guys!

I figured out someting. For those who want to use multiples apps (aka Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett and Transmission) in a limited hardware (aka RPi) enable swap memory helps a lot!

Theres a [How To] here explaining how to do this. I recommend!

• LibreELEC - you can just use search and it will find for you.

Sorry but I'm using CoreELEC now and the LibreELEC repo isn't included in my system by default,I just used searching but find nothing.So I guess I have to install that repo manually.Could you please tell me where can I find the .zip file for LibreELEC repo?I googled it and didn't get a right answer.

• You do know this is support forum for LibreELEC and not CoreELEC?

Anyway, find Locale addon with search function and install it. Maybe your issue will gone.

• Hello,

I didn't know where to post my problem since I'm using CoreElec (Odroid N2), but this is the only thread about Thoraradia addons.

When I want to open Transmission addon I get a message telling me that I have to open the settings. I haven't found a way to fix it.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

• Hello,

I didn't know where to post my problem since I'm using CoreElec (Odroid N2), but this is the only thread about Thoraradia addons.

When I want to open Transmission addon I get a message telling me that I have to open the settings. I haven't found a way to fix it.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Transmission settings are on settings of Transmission add-on.

• Hi Thoradia,

I've downloaded the service.transmission-9.1.16.zip from your repository on Github, but when I tried to "install from zip" on LE 9.01 add-ons page it returns error msg that installing from unofficial sources is disabled :(

What's the work-around?

You have to enable unknown sources in Settings > System > Add-ons > Unknown Sources

But I think you have to install the repository and then install Transmission from the Thoradia repository.

Link to download repo: service.thoradia.zip

• edjalmo - thanks mate! I realised my mistake and fixed the problem a couple of hours ago :)

Do know how to get MiniDLNA scan external USB drives?

Or the command to force-restart service.minidlna ?

At 62 years of age I'm so lame I'm not even ashamed of it :)

• edjalmo - thanks mate! I realised my mistake and fixed the problem a couple of hours ago :)

Do know how to get MiniDLNA scan external USB drives?

Or the command to force-restart service.minidlna ?

At 62 years of age I'm so lame I'm not even ashamed of it :)

No problem :)

I don't use MiniDLNA, but I search and found this: Setup MiniDlna To work with USB drives | Never Stop Learning

Read the section INSTALL MINIDLNA

Try edit minidlna.conf

If this is installed as add-on this file are probably here /.kodi/userdata/addon_data

In LibreELEC you don´t need sudo.

Following the tutorial to force-restart it is like this

Code
    systemctl service minidlna.service force-reload

If don't work try open a new thread about this, since this is not a problem with Thoradia repo (just to keep things organized).

Edited once, last by edjalmo (May 6, 2019 at 7:42 PM).

• Hi,

Not sure if this is known problem, but current flexget package (v9.1.10) apparently has dependency on pkg_resources which isn't available in LE (9.1, don't know about 9.0?), that makes it unusable:

I'm looking for some pointers where to head next...

• @eljamo

Thank you for the tips regarding miniDLNA add-on !

I've installed miniDLNA from default library and got it running. The actual cmd commands are:

>>> systemctl start service.minidlna

>>> systemctl stop service.minidlna

>>> systemctl force-reload service.minidlna

>>> systemctl status service.minidlna

I now have LE 9.0.1 installed on the internal NVME drive and there are 2 external USB's (NTFS formatted) attached

After installing miniDLNA add-on on LE, all you need to is stop the service using PuTTy and browse to

\\192.168.1.LE_IP > Userdata > addon_data > service.minidlna > config > minidlna.conf

when you 2-click it opens in Word and changes are saved in ASCII.

after applying the changes - start the service and check the status

My "cleaned-up" <minidlna.conf> looks like this:

media_dir=/media/SSD-500

media_dir=/media/WD3Tb

media_dir=./storage/downloads

friendly_name=miniDLNA

inotify=yes

enable_tivo=no

strict_dlna=no

serial=12345678

model_number=1

notify_interval=1800

At the moment everything is working beautifully, all 3 sources are getting scanned and broadcasted across DLNA including artwork embedded in FLAC's

Had a bit of trial and error with "downloads" before figuring out there should be a dot in <media_dir=./storage/downloads> line

Very happy :) Hope someone finds this little [How-To] useful.

• When will Amlogic/arm for 9.0 be updated? I see the others were updated 4 days ago and it's been 3 months since the last update for Amlogic/arm. Any reason for the delay?

• When will Amlogic/arm for 9.0 be updated? I see the others were updated 4 days ago and it's been 3 months since the last update for Amlogic/arm. Any reason for the delay?

I don't know why Thoradia don't updated. But if the apps you use work with releases you can update they by yourself.

Radarr/Sonarr example: go to System > Updates > Install latest

You can see if the apps work with releases or not here: Home · thoradia/LibreELEC.tv Wiki · GitHub

Edit: I don't no for sure if all apps that work with releases you can update by yourself, but I know that some you can.

Edited once, last by edjalmo (May 9, 2019 at 3:52 PM).