You can try to install touchscreen addon from LE repozitory and enable waveshare config. Maybe it will work.
Config file is /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.proftpd/proftpd.conf. You can use editor vi or nano. Or edit this file over samba.
with the TEST account, I try the something.. and Owner/Group is test 10
This is ok.
I don't have any permission denied error. All operations work. But resuming download doesn't. And I don't think this is server problem but on the client side.
Can you write exactly what you are doing so I can repeat the same? How to restart/resume transfer?
EDIT: Seems resume download really doesn't work and starts from beginning. But resume upload works.
Maybe it is just client who doesn't resume (filezilla used here)? Because it always using RETR command and not REST.
So does it work with workaround?
Your response suggest that setting it up should be simple. Could you please provide instructions?
It is simple - just put files and open them in browser.
For example link
opens file /storage/downloads/test.html
Misses you wrote both posts
Well, b) can't even works because jre addon doesn't have libbluray jar files
You need to add them like I wrote to get it running.
LibreELEC master is still on 1.0.2: LibreELEC.tv/package.mk at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub
I would say Milhouse should update addon for his versions.
As a workaround you could copy file libbluray-j2se-1.1.2.jar and libbluray-awt-j2se-1.1.2.jar to folder /storage/.kodi/addons/tools.jre.zulu/
I see it funny how opposite results users have. One wrote "Almost 80% of the BDJ menus worked" and the other "Most BDJ menus did not work"
Wav supports ID3 tags. I assume your files doesn't have it? Can you upload one of yours wav files?
Example data from MediaInfo:Code
- Complete name : C:\temp\file_example_WAV_2MG.wav
- Format : Wave
- File size : 2.05 MiB
- Duration : 33 s 529 ms
- Overall bit rate mode : Constant
- Overall bit rate : 512 kb/s
- Album : YouTube Audio Library
- Track name : Impact Moderato
- Performer : Kevin MacLeod
- Director : Kevin MacLeod
- Genre : Cinematic
- Original source form/Name : YouTube Audio Library
- Format : PCM
- Format settings : Little / Signed
- Codec ID : 1
- Duration : 33 s 529 ms
- Bit rate mode : Constant
- Bit rate : 512 kb/s
- Channel(s) : 2 channels
- Sampling rate : 16.0 kHz
- Bit depth : 16 bits
- Stream size : 2.05 MiB (100%)
And again from the link above:
2 Understanding the Music Library
- The music library is based on scanning tags embedded in the music files. It ignores the folder names and structure and file names. Proper tagging is essential to ensure the library is populated correctly. Having slight variations in the tags for artist and album names could mean duplicated and unwanted entries.
Can you try with curllowspeedtime option in /storage/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml file?
I was testing with value 2 which also worked in my case.
Try with autoexec.py in user's profile folder. If users has different profile folders then you can have different autoexec.py script for every user and this script is executed after user is log in.