Thoradia Add-ons

• Hello,

Wierd thing with Transmission on Coreelec, my custome settings.json file is overwriten every time I start transmission

I use the following path /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.transmission/settings.json

Only the settings available through the the settings of the transmission add-on are overwritten.

Use the settings of the transmission add-on to set them.

If you still have issues, provide more details here.

• Is there some kind of download manager addon with a WebUI that can be accessed through the local network? I have some large direct file downloads that I would like to run on the RPi. I always use Transmission's Web UI for torrents, but I want something similar for direct downloads as well.

• Is there some kind of download manager addon with a WebUI that can be accessed through the local network? I have some large direct file downloads that I would like to run on the RPi. I always use Transmission's Web UI for torrents, but I want something similar for direct downloads as well.

There is aria2.

The add-on does not include a web-UI, but you can use this.

• The following warning appears in the Medusa Warning Logs:

Where do I enter the knowit command to point it to /usr/bin/ffmpeg? Or is there a way I can change the default setting? I did not see any reference to ffmpeg in the config.ini.

• The following warning appears in the Medusa Warning Logs:

Where do I enter the knowit command to point it to /usr/bin/ffmpeg? Or is there a way I can change the default setting? I did not see any reference to ffmpeg in the config.ini.

Under LibreELEC 9.0, ffmpeg/ffprobe are shipped with the FFmpeg Tools add-on, which installs ffmpeg and ffprobe in PATH.

You will need to restart Medusa or reboot LibreELEC for Medusa to use the updated PATH.

Under earlier versions of LibreELEC, the FFmpeg Tools add-on ships ffmpegx/ffprobex.

To know where they are installed, type which ffprobex in a terminal.

Not sure how to configure that in Medusa. Best would be to see with them and tell us if you find out

• Hello

I have installed aria2c but I can not install the WebGui. I just started with Libreelec/Linux and I'm pretty fresh. Can you help me install the GUI step by step in Libreelec?

Thanks a lot

First configure the server on LibreELEC:

From a terminal edit aria2.conf:

nano /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.aria2/aria2.conf

Adding the following line should be enough for a start:

dir=/storage/downloads

Then restart the service:

systemctl restart service.aria2

Then, on a system which has a browser with which you want to access aria2:

Download and unzip https://github.com/ziahamza/webui-aria2/archive/master.zip

Open webui-aria2-masterdocs/index.js with the browser

Configure 'Connection Settings' (setting the host to the IP address of your LibreELEC device should be enough).

• I will try. Thanks

• It worked. Thanks a lot

Another question. Sonar does not look for the series in other languages and the author, for now, he will not implement it,. Is there any chance of doing it with sick beard or some similar (TV shows) in libreelec?

Edited once, last by Sirfrancis17 (October 17, 2018 at 4:29 PM).

• It worked. Thanks a lot

Another question. Sonar does not look for the series in other languages and the author, for now, he will not implement it,. Is there any chance of doing it with sick beard or some similar (TV shows) in libreelec?

Thank you for the feedback

Medusa is an alternative to Sonarr

• Hey guys,

So, I installed Thoradia repo on LibreELEC (alpha).

Some addons installed just fine, like Medusa and qBittorrent.

Others, like Jackett, need os.libreelec.tv and tool.mono, which somehow aren't available....In other words: Can't install Thoradia Mono Tools for some reason.

Here's the log file:

hastebin

Cheers,

Morguito.