7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• Some clicks/pops can appear when no audio is playing.
    Confirmed this is happening on MiniMx S905 2g/16g & Nexbox A95x S905
    I run simple HDMI to Box. Audio through TV.

Then i set Settings/System/Audio->Output configuration to fixed, clicks/pops gone.

• Hey, Guys! How can i increase buffer size in LE? I need it to play video and watch TV without delays cause sometimes i see msg "buffering..." in right up corner of screen.

PS. Installed new from zero. all works fine. kszaq thx for your work.

PPS. How can i install new version of LE by simple updating without setting all from zero? xD

Edited once, last by SpiteOni (November 9, 2016 at 6:53 AM).

• Just try update from 009 to previous version of LE - 005. Everything goes well but after rebooting there is only logo Nexbox and nothing happened. I try couple of timeas but think something goes wrong.
    Is there any way to help with that? Or have to made new full instalation.

• Just try update from 009 to previous version of LE - 005. Everything goes well but after rebooting there is only logo Nexbox

Did you downgrade to LE .005 using the device tree from .005 as well.
    Sounds like you didn't. That is a device tree symptom.

• You are right, I used device tree the same as used for .009.
    Is there any chance to fix it or just have to instal from the begining.
    When I put SD card i see the file dtb.img - changing it to right for .005 will be enough?

• On .009 i has not anymore bug with flickering red at the interlaced video.
    But now at the settings/system/video i don't see refresh settings below 1280x720p
    Live SD video from tvheadend sometimes plays jerky, as though the key frames. It happens when switching from HD or 4k to SD channels.

• Well tried the 008 update with the same result on the Hub.

Was succefully using the 2016-09-28 version before (devel/rgb_test_01/LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160929083522-r23358-gbac9202.img.gz)

I can confirm: Bluetooth is not working for me also :)

• I just found a problem of 009 build concerning about subtitle display. Embedded subtitles (i.e. video files with subtitle track in the file) could not be shown during video playback even when subtitle display is enabled. No problem if subtitle is resided in a separate file (.srt). Also no problem for the 7.90 Krypton build.

If I extracted the subtitle from .mkv file (using SubtitleEdit), save it to .srt format and put it in the same folder, subtitles could be shown. I haven't rolled back to previous back and checked. The reason I didn't discover it sooner is most of the case I used external subtitle files resided in the same folder.

Do I need to post a log for this?

• kszaq,

I seem to be having an odd problem.. perhaps you can help. I can do the toothpick method to boot from SD or USB (Device currently has Android installed) - device boots fine into LibreELEC. I then use the 'installtointernal' command and everything seems to go fine (no errors). Then I reboot.. now I have tried this 3 different ways.

A. Rebooting without the SD or USB in the device.. results in no boot screen at all.

B. Rebooting with the SD or USB in the device - I get the LibreELEC logo and LibreELEC boots but the second I remove the USB or SD, the device freaks out.

C. ^^ I've tried both of the above using the 'installtointernal' command twice like I saw you mention might have to be done.

Any thoughts as to what my problem might be?

Thanks!
    [hr]
    ^^ To follow up on what i posted before.. LibreELEC seems to remain running fine as long as I leave the SD or USB in the device.. (like I said, I tried with both types just to ensure I wasn't doing something wrong)

Edited once, last by nemus (November 9, 2016 at 9:22 PM).

• nemus It looks like there is an issue with writing device tree to internal memory. You can try installing LE to internal memory using recovery or keep running it from SD card.

No problem on doing it from recovery.. but how would I do that with the proper DTB? I'm a bit confused on that part.