[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• There :)

Here? 8.0.1l (2017-05-19) I only see l build where is l-mm? Security patch is not included (it's Kosi 17.1) because I got a warning please update to Kodi 17.3 because of issues. But there is no way to update to Kodi 17.3!

Edited once, last by Ciler (May 27, 2017 at 8:15 AM).

• The security patch is included. I wonder where did you get the warning from?

I am using a dutch community build over your amlogic build and when i am in the community build it says you're using Kodi 17.1 please update to 17.3 because of security issues... In your 8.01 l build Kodi 17.1 is included. I will stop using Amlogic builds untill you include Kodi 17.3 in a build unless you are saying it is very low risk. I have another device properly running 17.3 in LibreElec 18.02. It's a ChromeBox and I did the update with it. Sorry I don't want to pressure you but I think it's very important to update to Kodi 17.3 as stated by Kodi.tv.

• Hi Guys!

Found out about this build via Wetek forums (from GDPR-1 - I've been using his build)

I have a Wetek Play 2 - would I benefit with changing to kszaq Nougat build for better colour etc, or will there be no difference with Wetek Play 2?

I ask as I've seen discussion regarding S905 vs S905x and I'll freely admit I have no idea what Wetek Play 2 is!!!

Thanks

• Hello m8s

My nexbox a95x b7n 2/16 after hour or 2 of idling, dunno exact time, automatically turn off.

Is there any way to force box to stay no - stop turned on?

I ask this because when box automatically turn off, after turning on with remote (red led turns into blue) but there is no picture, there is no access through nfs and home network. Box is dead :(

I notice this in all builds after "E"subversion.

When that happens, only what I can do is unplugg/plugIn 5v jack :(

Is it bug or what.

Edited once, last by Ziiky (May 27, 2017 at 12:17 PM).

• I will stop using Amlogic builds untill you include Kodi 17.3 in a build unless you are saying it is very low risk. I have another device properly running 17.3 in LibreElec 18.02. It's a ChromeBox and I did the update with it. Sorry I don't want to pressure you but I think it's very important to update to Kodi 17.3 as stated by Kodi.tv.

On my Linux desktop computer, kodi has been updated with 17.3 and the message please update to 17.3 because of security issues... still pops up. ;)

• I have a Wetek Play 2 - would I benefit with changing to kszaq Nougat build for better colour etc, or will there be no difference with Wetek Play 2?

I ask as I've seen discussion regarding S905 vs S905x and I'll freely admit I have no idea what Wetek Play 2 is!!!

The only thing you would see is slightly better initial H264 decoding performance when you skip about video in Kodi on the AML S905 that is found in the Hub/Play2/ODROID C2. So not much at all.

Any video output color differences will be for the S905X only.

• I have a couple bugs with 801k & 801l.

First is the libreElec config addon under "System", there is no information to select (completely blank). Normally you would be able to do backups and such. This started with "k" and continued to "l".

delete the custom channel in

Userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml

• Has anyone else noticed

I have a couple bugs with 801k & 801l.

First is the libreElec config addon under "System", there is no information to select (completely blank). Normally you would be able to do backups and such. This started with "k" and continued to "l".

Second is only on "l". Certain .flv files either have no sound or doubled sound. I've played with all the sound settings and have been unable to resolve the issue. Disabling all passthrough, DTS etc have no affect. Tried on two different tvs and both boxes. Going back to "k" fixes the issue. I'll look at the files meta data over the weekend but they're typical youtube files using AAC and .h264

Currently running Tronsmart S95 Meta/Telos S905 with gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

No sound with 801L or 801L-MM

I have been running 801k on a Minix Neo U1 and sound worked great with HDMI passthrough, except with any mp3's at any bitrate it seems, I get a high frequency distortion.

However, when I upgraded to 801l or 801l-mm I get NO sound at all, nothing in the UI even. It doesn't matter which type of source. It's resolved by downgrading to 801k. Anyone else having this issue or have suggestions on how to debug it?

• I can confirm. Happened to me as well with A95x 2/8. I am using the l version. This is the 1st 8.x build I am using.

popo

• delete the custom channel in

Thanks zoltan, I forgot all about those custom channels I typed in a while ago.

I checked the codec details of one of the files that is has no sound and I can't see anything that is different from files that do have sound. Here are the details of the file. Ill play the file and inspect the kodi log file to see if there is any other information.

h.264 Mpeg-4 AVC

Frame rate 30

Planar 4:2:0 YUV

MPEG AAC (mp4a)