Posts by nurse_curtis

Has anyone else noticed

I have a couple bugs with 801k & 801l.

First is the libreElec config addon under "System", there is no information to select (completely blank). Normally you would be able to do backups and such. This started with "k" and continued to "l".

Second is only on "l". Certain .flv files either have no sound or doubled sound. I've played with all the sound settings and have been unable to resolve the issue. Disabling all passthrough, DTS etc have no affect. Tried on two different tvs and both boxes. Going back to "k" fixes the issue. I'll look at the files meta data over the weekend but they're typical youtube files using AAC and .h264

Currently running Tronsmart S95 Meta/Telos S905 with gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

No sound with 801L or 801L-MM

I have been running 801k on a Minix Neo U1 and sound worked great with HDMI passthrough, except with any mp3's at any bitrate it seems, I get a high frequency distortion.

However, when I upgraded to 801l or 801l-mm I get NO sound at all, nothing in the UI even. It doesn't matter which type of source. It's resolved by downgrading to 801k. Anyone else having this issue or have suggestions on how to debug it?