[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• Network is wired, connection is 3,5 megabyte/sec, source is video addon. In kodi 16.1 everything is ok, but in kodi 17 dont work.

Not sure you'll get any help. I suspect like kodi, this forum has rules about addons.

But, I think you need to use a different addon

• Will there be a final krypton release for s905x? Icouldnt update from the tar files from original LE download section , please advise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can please confirm on this ? I'm not able to manual update the TAR files from the below list , im right now using 7.9.52 beta 5b in S905x

Manual Update from LibreELEC 7.0 or OpenELEC (.tar)

LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-RPi.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-imx6.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-WeTek_Core.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-WeTek_Hub.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)
    LibreELEC-WeTek_Play_2.arm-7.95.3.tar (info)

• 5b is the final release of Kodi 17.
    Read the first post.

The changelog of the first page lists that this 7.95.beta5b release of LE is using Kodi 17.0 final (instead of beta releases of kodi).
    It doesn't say that this is the final release of LE using kodi krypton which, I believe, is what was being asked.

It would be strange to have a beta as the 'final release', don't you think? :D

• I love this one , just a little question , i can shut off via menu power , but how do you restart ?
    I nedd to unplug power and plug in to restart or can i let him on for a long time ?

Edited once, last by fbarth (February 11, 2017 at 9:56 AM).

• I've got only two problem , i can't edit menu , for example in skin setting under Movies/Categories , in android app i can edit categories to add new menu.
    I can shut off , but ican't wake , i need to make manually ....

The default skin (Estuary) doesn't allow such modification. You should try other skins if you want to add categories or learn how to use video nodes in Estuary.
    [hr]

I love this one , just a little question , i can shut off via menu power , but how do you restart ?
    I nedd to unplug power and plug in to restart or can i let him on for a long time ?

If you can't turn the box on and off with the remote, you probably have the wrong remote.conf file.
    I don't see any problem with leaving the box on all the time. It just needs a reboot now and then to clear the memory.

Edited once, last by minimoe (February 11, 2017 at 10:12 AM).

• jochen02

I think your dvb usb is already included with the build. But why don't you just try it yourself?

Today I found some time to test it. Hmm, it does not boot.
    What I did:
    Odroid-C2.
    MicroSD card (checked card with a copy of the old image of 7.0.x to make sure it's working).
    Wrote the LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-7.95.beta5b.img to MicroSD (tried it with LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator and with dd).
    On the card I have 2 partitions afterwards, as expected. One system partition and one empty partition ("resize_me").

Where is my mistake?

• OP updated with 7.95.beta6 build. Full changelog coming soon, in the meanwhile you can browse GitHub for the changes.

Please report any regressions (previous and known issues are known!) vs 7.95.beta5b.