Posts by jochen02

As the repository is dead: Any chance to get tvheadend server 4.2 for raybuntu's built? Won't bother with possible updates, I just need the ZIP.

GDPR-1 Waiting for the output of your upcoming project. Would like to help but am not capable to code. And I am sure you don't need help to do the German localization. ;-)

DVB-T2 Stick - lsusb:

ID 0572:c688 Conexant Systems (Rockwell), Inc. Geniatech T230 DVB-T2 TV Stick

This stick seems to be unsupported in your built (LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-rb-leia24.img.gz), right?

Then it would not be worth to search for a solution.

EDIT: Just found out that DVB drivers are available as installable modules. Just selected (in my case) "crazycat" drivers in the addon "LibreELEC Module Drivers".

Hello kszaq,

I recently changed my kodi / tvheadend installation on Odroid C2 from wrxtasy built (8.0) to yours (8.2).

First impressions: Great!

After a while I noticed that after a few hour uptime tvheadend server stoppes working reliable. It ends with "Server does not respond properly" from tvheadend (4.2). Rebooting helps but does not discover both USB DVB-T2 receivers. Unplugging/plugging the USB sticks brings them online again (every time!).

That began with your built.

Hardware: Odroid C2, 2x DVB-T2 sticks:

Bus 001 Device 018: ID 0572:c688 Conexant Systems (Rockwell), Inc. Geniatech T230 DVB-T2 TV Stick

What can I do to get it working?

Help needed, please.

dmesg before replugging the USB sticks: gQEO

after replugging the USB sticks (only additional lines): XTYN

It's on restart. With the most recent built of LibreELEC 8.2 for Odroid C2 tvheadend server seems to be a bit unstabile. I don't be fully sure if this build is to blame therefore I don't raise a bug report for now.

That's the reason for nightly reboots.

I'll try to delay start of tvheadend. What do you suggest? Would 5 Sek. be a good value to start with?

EDIT: Tried it with 5 sec., but wait a few days (and restarts) until reporting success...

Well, it worked only once.

tvheadend service does not start because it's waiting for the number of configured USB dvb-t receivers.

Therefore I need to re-init USB from shell. Something comparable to unplug - plug the USB sticks.

How is that be done with systemd? I've digged in the internet how this can be achieved but I may not have used the right search terms.

Summary of the problem:

1. If I remove and plug in the DVB-T USB sticks it works reliable.

2. If I reboot it remains most of the times disconnected.

Help needed (please!)

Hello,

I am running LibreELEC (community): 8.2.1.1 (S905.arm) on Odroid C2 with tvheadend42 server. 2 USB DVB-T2 receivers are connected using an USB hub with external power. After reboot the USB devices remains disconnected. I have to manually pull and plug the USB sticks to have tvheadend to discover them.

What might be the reason? I can live with some code in autostart.sh but I am not experienced in tweaking systemd.

Before you guys ask: 8.2.1.1 build based on LibreELEC 8.2.1 with Kodi 17.6 will be uploaded today evening CET.

One Question: To update from your built 8.2.0 to 8.2.1 is it o.k. to place the .tar into .update and reboot? Or is it necessary to copy the IMG to the MicroSD? It's Odroid C2 if that matters.

Btw: Thank you for your work!

Hello,

I'nm trying to get nextcloud working from within a docker container (LibreELEC 8.2 on ODROID C2).

One of my problems is that many (if not all) files failed integrity check. E.g.

- core

- EXCEPTION

- OC\IntegrityCheck\Exceptions\InvalidSignatureException

- Certificate is not valid.

Any hints how to solve that?

Thanks.

It has not been a persistant solution.

Now, the problem occurs when using host, fqdn or IP.

The host is resolved correctly (with or without domain) and in both directions. I didn't try it from within the docker container cause I don't have a shell in the container.

It's LE 8.2 on an Odroid C2 (arm).

The host/domain from within my home network. Names resolved by own DNS.

I just tried to access using the IP -- it works! I'll check with my DNS if the host is CNAME.

Thank you for the hints. They put me on the right track.